5'2 ladies, what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• MrsHinNH
    MrsHinNH Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been down below the recommended weight and I looked and felt sickly - This time, I am losing weight the RIGHT way, hard work and dedication. I don't want to get too extreme - I'd be really happy at a full time 140. I still want curves like a woman. :):flowerforyou:
  • MindfulVegana
    MindfulVegana Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    115-125 lbs that's my goal!
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I have inherited a large bust, hips and thighs from my mom's family, so my current goal is 135. Once I get there, I'll see how I look and re-evaluate.
    In the past, I was 118 and I looked way too thin and boney, and it was very hard for me to maintain.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and small framed, and I'm striving for 110 right now (currently at 123.5, and I've still got tummy pooch, wobbly upper thighs, and fat arms). I run and strength train but the muscles can't show until the fat is gone! Ideally, I'd like to go right down to 100 so I can have a cushion for my body to adjust when I move to maintaining and muscle building so I can end up 110 in the end. But I'm in my 20s, haven't had kids, and carry my weight in weird places.
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and small framed, and I'm striving for 110 right now (currently at 123.5, and I've still got tummy pooch, wobbly upper thighs, and fat arms). I run and strength train but the muscles can't show until the fat is gone! Ideally, I'd like to go right down to 100 so I can have a cushion for my body to adjust when I move to maintaining and muscle building so I can end up 110 in the end. But I'm in my 20s, haven't had kids, and carry my weight in weird places.
    You probably don't need to actually lose any weight, you just need to tone up, may even gain weight as you do that.
  • EvilFeevil
    EvilFeevil Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Short answer: 100-110 lbs.

Long answer: read on if you care...

I am petite, barely 5'2", more like 5'1" and a half, with a smallish chest (not flat but not what I hoped for as a girl although now I'm kind of glad I'm smaller up top as it won't sag as much later in life ,ha ha), very small frame, my whole life until my mid-30's I weighed around 100 lbs so I'm hoping to get there again (I'm 41 now).

At my fattest I was 151 (didn't start on MFP until 132) which looked huge on me, size 12 and pushing 14 and that's when I said this has to stop! Right now I'm down to 127 for the past week (except yesterday and today I mysteriously gained 3 lbs overnight, thanks ovulation, I think!), and looking to get down to my old weight around 100 but I'd be happy to just fit into my old size 3/5 jeans again. Right now I'm in a 7/8 but closer to 8 than 7.

So I might be happy enough at 110, I'll have to wait and see when I get there. I've been walking and doing situps, so if that builds a bit of muscle I may weigh more than 100 but still look good and feel good and small clothes will fit! :happy:

The morale of the story is, we all have different body types so the goal weight will vary between us. Smaller frames like me usually want a lower weight. I never looked sickly at 100 lbs, just normal. Whatever I weigh when I get rid of this stupid muffin top, I think (I hope), I'll be happy!!
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    i would like to get to 135lbs I weigh about 149 right now and am 5'1 1/2. I don't want to get to small and look like a booble head, Plus im in my 40's and i think some weight on me will help me look normal. I don't want to look like im hungry!
  • lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm 180 now but would love to be 135 again! I'm 46 years old so I can carry a little more weight now :)
  • pugsleyjean
    pugsleyjean Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Would love to be at 120. I am currently at 151 and have seen a little progress but just started really going at it. Eating healthier and starting to work out.
  • twhaley1990
    twhaley1990 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.75 and aiming for 115 lbs! I'm halfway there since I started MFP :)
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    You probably don't need to actually lose any weight, you just need to tone up, may even gain weight as you do that.

I definitely need to lose more, trust me. I can tell pretty easily that there's a lot of extra fat still, and caliphers confirm it. I have a small build.
  • Brendafriedman
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 45years old. Since I had my kids (15 years ago) I was sitting at 145-150 and a size 8-10. However, a stressful year and POUNDS of m&m's later, I'm at 175lbs...YIKES...My first goal is to get back down to 150...which is 25 lbs off...

After that I'm hoping to go to 140. I'm very broad across my back so I've always weighed more than people thought...

I'm 2 weeks in and 3lbs down...very motivated as the jiggling must end!!

:laugh:
  • peepsqueek
    peepsqueek Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and 47 years old and would like to be at 130 give or take a few pounds, I am at 148 lbs right now, I have a lot of muscle with a bit of cushion over top so I am not sure if I will go lower than 130 we will see and will not know until I reach that goal :smile:
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" so not too far off. my Goal is 135. Right now i'm 155. I was down to 140 in 2011 and slowly i've gained weight back. I feel like i'm a point now that i'll never be able to see that again.
  • Zeppyb
    Zeppyb Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 136 now. Right now my goal is 125. I may want to get a little lower around 120, but I'll have to see how I look and feel. I've always been more on the muscular side and want to be toned and strong so the number doesn't really matter.
  • wellyclimb
    wellyclimb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I am 5"1.5 and I am aiming to get to 110 pounds. Currently 136.
    However, my main goal is to tone up and lose body fat (Current 30%!!!!!).
    I may or may not gain muscle weight whilst trying to tone up.

I am relatively new to my fitness pal so if anyone wants friends to help them on their journey feel free to add me :-)
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    120 would be AMAZING!!! I would be happy with ANYTHING less than 160 though!
  • InuYashagirl
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and I want to be 100 lb. That's probably impossible because of my muscular build but anything close to that is good enough to me.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I ignore the ticker thingie... We don't have a good relationship. I just try and be healthy. The ticker will move someday! =)
  • luckyusn
    luckyusn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    lots of sex will due the trick !! Tear your man up !!