Success story...!!! Failure story.. interesting view of life

Options

Replies

• FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Aww thats awesome!! Im glad yall are doing well!! =) Keep on your journey and dont give up! it will all be worth it!!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    HA that's completely awesome!! Congrats!
  • rbeckner711
    rbeckner711 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    There is no failure in your story, only success! You and your wife didn't give up and now you're both stronger than before. AND you're helping your community! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • apittmanrn
    apittmanrn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm friend-ing you!
  • MimiLovesHorror
    MimiLovesHorror Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing!
  • lawi75
    lawi75 Posts: 14
    Options
    Praise God through our failures he brings success!:smile:
  • nhaddad
    nhaddad Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the support
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Stress is a killer!! I was doing great!!! Lost 50 pounds then we lost our son in December and 2 months later to the day my Dad, and I have gained almost 35 of it back! I wish I could stop this downward roller coaster!!
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you both!! I wish you the very best success in the future! I think the world needs more doctors who can empathize with their patients. You have something great to offer!!!
  • Angiehankins77
    Options
    I love nerds! I wish you much success
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You are a great example of: "That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger." You scaled your obstacles and are using your set-backs to your advantage. Wishing you continued success with God's help.
  • Spaghetti1974
    Options
    Sometimes life is a case of two steps forward, one step back. This time you're starting with the knowledge that you can succeed because you've done it before. Congratulations on your new practice and good luck on your journey. Will look forward to your next success story
  • kwoodson94
    Options
    What a great story! Nothing like getting back up on the horse! I love it especially at this time when I am turning my failure into a positive.....lost over 50 pounds, went on vacation and gained back 20, and seemed to have forgotten every good rule and practice that I learned! UGH! But, I am also back on track. Just proves, there are no excuses, if we fall, we get up, we don't lay down and die! I also must commend you for using the position you have to educate and help people in their quest to a healthy life style! Way to go!! :flowerforyou:
  • julyssas
    julyssas Posts: 22
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! that is a great story and I am sure you'll get rid of those extra pounds in no time.
  • fat2skinnyanne
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You and your wife have truly been bleassed! Even better both of you have climbed out of the hole and recognised the need to help others!

CHAMPIONS!!

All the best!!

Anne :happy:
  • nhaddad
    nhaddad Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks every body
  • Marlenymm
    Marlenymm Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thats great. Good luck with the clinic.
  • jehan
    jehan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Now, that's what I call a blessing in disguise. Kudos to you and your wife for not giving up!!!
  • Jessie_Michael
    Options
    100% Agreed!

Success is not only achieving the final result it is about acting on a goal with persistence. :)
  • jayson3g
    jayson3g Posts: 3
    Options
    Nice POST!

Keeping it real...

I also am YOYO with my weight.
    But its good to know others fail and admit it. And are working on getting on track!

KUDOS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!