It's a start. 3 Months, 21lbs down.

Options
I started this site a year or so ago, and followed it closely for awhile, but life kind of got in the way, and I fell off the wagon. I've been trying to get myself back on track these last couple months, and managed to lose a little bit.

I only have the one picture from my highest weight, and the during photo was taken last night. I can't believe I'm actually posting this, but here we go...

This first picture was taken at the beginning of February. This is at my highest at 215lbs. I can't believe I let myself get so big. It makes me want to cry every time I look at this picture. Being this weight, it makes my horse look a LOT smaller than he actually is. I'm only 5'4, and he's 17hh!(so approx 5'7-5'8 ish at the withers). I'm embarrassed I got this big...
d004d48c-da23-4389-9bd9-b3213aee8944.jpg

And this was taken yesterday, at 194lbs. I've still got a long ways to go as I want to get down to about 120-130ish? But it's definitely a start. This was only clean eating, no exercising.
32249638-8a24-415f-a654-ff102103d0d0.jpg

Hopefully these pictures work?

Wish me luck on the rest of my journey!

Replies

• myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    wow great job!! i wish i looked that good in the 190s lol
  • Red94568
    Red94568 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have such a similar story, and even similar height/weight. I'm only down 4 in 2 weeks of watching my diet and exercise. I'm pushing myself to get in 3-4 days of circuit training as well as 10K steps a day. It's working. Although I've lost only 4 lbs, I feel like I've lost inches! You are doing great!!!!!

BillieJean
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wow, good for you!!! You look fantastic, it's evident that you are working hard and the fact that it's all from clean eating is to be congratulated! Thank you for sharing your photos and inspiring us tonight! Keep up the hard work and best wishes on the rest of your fitness journey!
  • jmsharp1
    jmsharp1 Posts: 29
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    That is excellent, congratulations.

8488541.png
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    great job! you look so good!!!!!!
  • amariecruz89
    amariecruz89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job! You look great. What are your workouts like? How do you determine/set your calorie goals?

I am 5' 3" and weighed 220 (my highest in January) and was 200 last I checked. It is tough, I know I have so far to go, but I know it is possible.
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job! You look great. What are your workouts like? How do you determine/set your calorie goals?

I am 5' 3" and weighed 220 (my highest in January) and was 200 last I checked. It is tough, I know I have so far to go, but I know it is possible.

Those dresses are so darn cute where can you buy them lol
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    They say the majority of weight loss happens in the kitchen, the last approximately 20% is fine tuned at the gym! Keep up,the clean eats.. Its working for you.
  • Skinny_Bella
    Skinny_Bella Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Finally able to reply back to this!

Thanks everybody for the kind words! It means a lot to me! I seriously appreciate it! :)

amariecruz89 I wasn't doing any workouts. Just clean eating. Working out is a little hard on my body. I was in a bad riding accident about 7 years ago that pretty well wrecked my back. It never healed properly, and hurts almost on a daily basis(even just climbing out of bed). I was also in a hockey accident 5 years ago. At the time, I was playing on a guys team. A player from the other team ran me(I'm a goalie). I had a pretty decent blow to the head resulting in a concussion(think dark room), and my left ankle was stepped on. My ankle is ruined. Sort of. I can be going for a nice, leisurely walk for 15 minutes, and I'll come home and it'll be completely swollen(like twice the size), and completely bruised. Like my back, it never healed properly.
    Working out is pretty well non existent. I do try, and will do something as long as my body allows me without hurting myself.

I never really restricted my calorie intake. I just made sure what I was eating was healthy. I had my three main meals, and if I got hungry would have a snack in between(something like an apple, banana, or protein shake). Something small that would tide me over until my next normal meal.

Thanks again for the feedback! I'm excited to continue my journey, and continue posting my success :)
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look fabulous!
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look great.l You did it in a healthy way. Keep it up.
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Wonderful job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!