Which exercise DVDs do you workout with at home?

Options
2»

Replies

• Amerielle
    Amerielle Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am a fitness DVD (also have lots of video tapes from back in the day) addict! My two all time favorite instructors are Cathe Friedrich and Christi Taylor. I also enjoy having YouTube workouts available too. Fitness Blender is my favorite there.
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    I did Jillian's 30DS, then Jillian's kettlebell DVD and have moved on to Jillian's No More Trouble Zones. I did it two days ago and I'm still sore. But a good sore, you know? It's longer than the others (45 minutes) but I felt like I accomplished something at the end.

I guess I'm a Jillian junkie. I also have KettleworX and Leslie Sansone but haven't done them in awhile. I have Insanity, but it's a little advanced for me. I'll try that again when I'm in better shape.
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Gilad! Also been watching some shorter 10-20 min youtube workouts for my arms with hand weights.
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all your suggestions! :smile: I'm getting so many great ideas from you! I really appreciate it. It will be so nice to spice things up so I don't get bored. (I think I have the dialogue in some of the DVDs memorized).
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I just started using Turbo Jam about 3 weeks ago... I LOVE iT but I can see that I will buying Turbo Fire at some point.

YOU TUBE can be your friend.... You can just search fitness and there are a a ton of videos. But I like Fitness Blender on there: http://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessBlender
  • lamorael
    lamorael Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Didn't notice if anyone else suggested this or not, but I do KettleWorx workouts. I also mix in different types of Yog and Pilates, mainly by Gaiam.
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    At the current moment, I work out with Insanity and Jillian Micheals.
  • mindyjo74
    mindyjo74 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am fitness dvd junkie! I have vhs videos from the 80's I believe! But right now my favs are Insanity and Turbojam! Both are challenging and lots of fun!!
  • HilDawg31019
    HilDawg31019 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am on my 6th week of Les Mills Combat!! Love it.
  • jensan37
    jensan37 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Merci444
    Merci444 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I just use Insanity and I love it! Can anyone recommend a good video I can find online for strength training using dumbbells?
    Check out Chalean Extreme! I love that. I am currently doing a hybrid of that and Turbofire and I love it!!
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Here in the UK i LOVE Rosemary Conley DVDs because its easy to adjust the lenght and components to geth the workout you want - from 20 mins including warm up/stretch up to an hour mixed aerobic and toning.

Also love Wii Zumba 2 - nearly as good as a class!
  • jdhoward_101
    jdhoward_101 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Nell McAndrews. I actually have it on VHS (that's how old it is), but i want to get it on DVD, because despite the fact i hit the gym four times a week and walk miles every day, i tried it for the first time in ages when i went back to my parents the other day, (they still have their VHS player) and it totally killed me :p
  • DoingItAll2013
    Options
    Love turbo fire and I am anxiously waiting for t25 to come out. It looks like insanity but is only 25 minutes and there are modifiers for those of us with problematic knees. Love beach body!
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I use DDP Yoga. It actually does do the things claimed in the promotional videos.
  • fitbugfreak
    fitbugfreak Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have P90X - great strength training - Insanity - great cardio - Jillian 30 day shred - combination of both.
    Brett Hoebel - Rev Abs - combination of both
    I use all of them to switch it up and looking into purchasing Les Mills Pump
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I have turbojam, turbofire, Ripped in 30, 6 week 6 pack and CLX.