I should have eaten breakfast.

Options
Its 12 30 am over here in Oklahoma andddd...I just ate three donuts.
I blame it partially because I didn't eat breakfast and because I got the monthly visit (ha)..but mostly on myself.

Someone lay it on me-- tell me I'm stupid for doing so well alllll day and then blowing it, tell me that because of those donuts, my tummy is going to be huge tomorrow morning and I will be even more cranky because of it.

I need a kick in the *kitten*! I hate/love vacations. Its so hard to "truly" get back on track. Oh well, I came really close to a perfect day today (gym and all)..so I think tomorrow may just be my day.

Thanks for listening.

Replies

• food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Options
    Its 12 30 am over here in Oklahoma andddd...I just ate three donuts.
    I blame it partially because I didn't eat breakfast and because I got the monthly visit (ha)..but mostly on myself.

Someone lay it on me-- tell me I'm stupid for doing so well alllll day and then blowing it, tell me that because of those donuts, my tummy is going to be huge tomorrow morning and I will be even more cranky because of it.

I need a kick in the *kitten*! I hate/love vacations. Its so hard to "truly" get back on track. Oh well, I came really close to a perfect day today (gym and all)..so I think tomorrow may just be my day.

Thanks for listening.
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I did that all weekend!!! I had to work the closing shifts this weekend at work and I would do good all day and then blow it at 10pm!!!!!
  • kimmy666
    kimmy666 Posts: 56
    Options
    we all fall off the plan once in a while

just don't beat yourself up about it,

stand up

dust yourself down

and get back on with added vigor :smile:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

i've fallen off the plan so many times, i'm hoping that this site is the answer :happy:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Depends on what type of donut they were...:laugh:

You will do great tomorrow - I am eating skittles right now so who am I to judge??