5'4. Girls what are your weight goals

Options

Replies

• katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    goal? able to crack walnuts with whatever body part I choose.
    size? bootylicious and asstacular
    weight? light enough to ride on the back of a motorcycle and go horseback riding often.
    current status? 1 strong mo fo showing the barbell who's boss!

:love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker:

Can't love this enough!

cheers! don't let your jeans or some number define you!
  • kristinbowman148
    Options
    I'm 5'4"
    SW:178
    CW:155
    GW:130
  • Angeldach
    Angeldach Posts: 56
    Options
    I am pretty much at 150, trying to get to 120, so about 30-40.
  • SueFromRI
    SueFromRI Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    5'4" and currently at 160 pounds, size 10 jeans. Would like to get to where ever it is to get into size 8 jeans comfortably. Somewhere in the high 130's to mid 140's most likely.
  • jgthomas78
    Options
    Well, my goal is a little higher than everyone else. I want to get to 165. I'm 170 right now. My first goal was 185 (starting weight of 223), so when I got there I just kept resetting my goal 5 lbs lower. I feel great. I run at least 2 miles 3 times a week, I do weight training, Jillian Micheals, chase after my kids and so on. As long as i feel good doing all of that, I'm cool with it.....plus I really like wine and fried food :)
  • FaerieCae
    FaerieCae Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Trying to get to 130 hovering at 140 to 145..,,,post any pics if at your goal weight....

Same as you, im 144, wanna get to 130 and then ill reassess.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    From 210lbs (95kg) in Feb 2012...... down to 130 (59kg) as of now. Took me till Sept 2012 to get to 141lb s(64kg) and since then I been in maintain mode...... can't even do that without losing more. My goal weight was 143lb (65kg)
  • jdhoward_101
    jdhoward_101 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Im 5ft 4". I used to weigh 116lbs, but i've gone up to 122, so i'm trying to get back down to where i was so i don't have to go out and buy loads more clothes as not a lot-including my favourite pair of jeans-fit me anymore :(
  • abideedum
    abideedum Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am currently at almost my diet goal weight of 135 down from 162.4 using mainly diet with a very low calorie intake (1200) . I am aiming for ultimately 127 ish maybe heaver because i will be doing weights but i will want a low BF% to see them damn abs! About to increase my daily calories to start working out more, get those muscles and start maintenance!!

Good Luck to you all!!
  • abideedum
    Options
    5'4" and currently at 160 pounds, size 10 jeans. Would like to get to where ever it is to get into size 8 jeans comfortably. Somewhere in the high 130's to mid 140's most likely.

Are sizes different across the pond? Im in the UK, and i know everyone body's are different but im currently 137lbs and have only just got into a size 12! Just wondering if sizing is different or whether where you carry weight is that crucial in people of our height.
  • JessicaJoanJarvis
    JessicaJoanJarvis Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    5'5

currently 162

want to get down to 145

and eventually the 130 mark

such a long process :'(

any really good tips welcome!!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    GW: 143lb but I've been happy with 158 before.
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    5ft4, started at 158ish currently 130lbs (well slightly higher, gained a few from my week away)
    Goal weight between 112lbs and 126lbs. Where ever I feel happy inbetween :-)
  • LibbyFelicity
    Options

Are sizes different across the pond? Im in the UK, and i know everyone body's are different but im currently 137lbs and have only just got into a size 12! Just wondering if sizing is different or whether where you carry weight is that crucial in people of our height.

Hi I noticed that no one replied to you. I'm from the UK as well and sizes are about 2 sizes smaller here than in the US, so size 10 jeans in the US are approximately size 14 jeans in the UK. I weigh 150lbs and I'm size 14 jeans :)
  • LibbyFelicity
    Options
    My starting weight was 184lbs, my current weigh it 150lbs, my goal weight is 130lbs, I hope to achieve this by September/October :)
  • abideedum
    Options

Hi I noticed that no one replied to you. I'm from the UK as well and sizes are about 2 sizes smaller here than in the US, so size 10 jeans in the US are approximately size 14 jeans in the UK. I weigh 150lbs and I'm size 14 jeans :)

Ahh thanks, that makes sense :D wounder why the difference >.<
  • marielaem
    marielaem Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My goal was 126 lbs - I was always struggling to stay around 135. I started the 5:2 eating plan in January and am now hovering between 121/122 lbs. I'm more than happy with this. My size 12 (UK) super skinny jeans are not tight - could probably go down to a 10, but I have boxes of "thin" clothes in the loft that I should be going through.
  • chelseasunrise
    Options
    I'm 5'3 but I was a little over my goal when I fell pregnant in Nov 2011. I am 147 now I was 127 back then and my goal this time around is 110-120. I'm Australian so I just had to go convert sizes but I'm a 12AU (8US)... I was a size 10AU (6US) at 127lbs but my goal size is an 8AU (4US) and I'm hoping I will be in that size at around 115lbs.
  • kerricus
    kerricus Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and last weekend weighed in at 140. I want to lose about 10-15 more pounds. I think. I have no idea how that will look on me, so I might revise.

At least for me, I feel fat at 140. Weight does not sit well on me--it is all on my stomach. I need to get my body fat percentage down a good 5%.
  • elisabethrhunt
    Options
    Oooh, this is embarrassing. I'm at 205 - trying to get to 150. Now...let me say this...I'm pretty "dense." :-) 150 is going to LOOK pretty good on me.