Did anyone start 30 Day Shred Today? (Monday, 4/22/13)

Options

Replies

• ak248902
    ak248902 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am recording it as circut training.
  • lharper01
    lharper01 Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm starting today too! I'll probably do a rest day (hopefully, I keep it to only one day) I struggle at times with the jumping mostly because, after 4 children, my bladder & I have real difference of opinion! So sometimes I'll run in place instead. But feel free to add me, I'll take all the support I can get ;)

I feel ya there, girl! DH laughs at me when I tell him I have to wear a pantyliner because of the jumping jacks. I told him after he carries 3 babies, then he will earn the right to laugh. Lol
  • wendyapple
    wendyapple Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    today was day 4 for me, i really like it so far. i'm doing it in the mornings and plan to go 30 days straight...we'll see how that works out. feel free to add me!
  • stephaniekhani
    stephaniekhani Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today - so not too far off!
  • brandileah111
    brandileah111 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started Monday! Today will be Day 3, Level 1 for me! Feel free to add me! :-)
  • PecorinoRomano
    PecorinoRomano Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday! I felt like I wasn't pushing myself hard enough because I had to stop frequently to catch my breath, but I am feeling sore today so I guess it did something! Will try a bit harder tonight. Feel free to add me - I would love to connect with other 30 day shredders for motivation/support. :)
  • stephaniekhani
    stephaniekhani Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow... just did 30DS for the first time and I pretty much felt like dying towards the end. Sadly had to modify a few things as I live in a flat where noise carries and the guy downstairs started banging on the ceiling after the first set of butt kicks. Bit annoying but I think if I add in some arm movement/bigger moves with "jumpy" things it should compensate a bit.
  • Tonijking
    Tonijking Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Right now I don't understand how anyone has got through this !! I can hardly move lol
  • JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Im on day 4 here!
  • brandileah111
    Options
    Finished Day 3, Level 1 tonight. I was really sore, but once I got warmed up, I was good to go. I had no problem completing the workout tonight, and a lot of the hard exercises already seem easier! Yay!
  • r524reed
    r524reed Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 5 today.
    Feel free to add me as I plan just one day a week not doing the program !!!! Otherwise trying to do it every day.
  • amberprice13
    amberprice13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I Started 30 Day Shred today!!!!!
  • lk149504
    lk149504 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey Amy! I am also starting 30 day shred!!! It's only one month...right?
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing?

I finished day 5 last nigth and I think I worked hard as I was really sweating after. Happy I managed to compelte the push ups but my legs cramped up in the first set of skipping. Looking forward to upping to level 2 and pushing myself more...
  • Shadowfax44
    Shadowfax44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I started (or more accurately restarted) 30 day shred today! It always feels great when I do it. The last time I tried it though I hurt my knee, so I'm going a little easier on the jumping jacks and butt kicks to start. But I really want to keep it up this time! I have better motivation recently than I did in months past so I'm hopeful! I'm glad to have you all to keep the momentum going!
  • brandileah111
    Options
    Happy to report that I woke up and most of the soreness has subsided! The only twinge I have left is in the calves! Looking forward to day 4 tonight! :-)
  • mrsbrightside4
    Options
    I started yesterday! I finished today's already. I don't know if I'll do every single day, I like to run so I will be doing that as well. All we have is 4 pound dumbbells, it definitely hurt more today than it did yesterday!
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    Options
    Just started the shred tonight! Little confused with this level 1 , 2 amd 3 thing but I'll figure it out lol
  • Oreo95
    Oreo95 Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started this week as well. The before & after pics I've seen for 30 Day Shred are very inspiring. Hope I get similar results. Best of luck to each of you!
  • Oreo95
    Oreo95 Posts: 2
    Options
    What I've read so far is that you do each of the 3 levels for 10 days which will get you to the 30 days.

Level 1 = 10 Days
    Level 2 = 10 Days
    Level 3 = 10 Days

Total = 30 Days

I've seen a few posts where folks have heard Jillian's Podcasts where she recommends taking 1 - 2 days of rest each week. I think I'll do 1 day of rest each week. Best of luck!