I am not even joking.

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
I could eat 80 pounds of chocolate at this very minute if it was right in front of me. GIVE ME CHOCOLATE NOW PEOPLES. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Replies

• jillcwhite
    jillcwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I keep an organic dark chocolate bar for when I get the craving, BUT I already ate it and have none left!! Sorry I dont have any good advice to get through it.
  • lina1131
    Options
    I want large quantities of milk chocolate, preferably Cadbury. :indifferent: I'm just lucky that i'm lazier than I am a cow, because if I wasn't being a lazy *kitten*, i'd get up and go get me some chocolate cadbury goodness.

Lazy 1
    Cow 0
  • creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I am soooooooooo with you, but not a Cadburys, but a hot fudge brownie sundae from Braums - now that's pure evil..... I guess I have to resort to dark chocolate pudding with whipped cream!!!
  • lina1131
    Options
    I will take 10 of the hot fudge brownie sundaes, thank you very much!! :bigsmile:

$5 to the person that guesses what time of the month it is!!
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    I'm a chocolate snob. lol Cadbury..... ewww it's so inferior. ;n) (Think it will rub off on you? lol)

I prefer Lindt dark chocolate truffles... and they must melt in my mouth. I won't chew them. I only eat dark chocolate.

My next favorite is Gertrude Hawke dark chocolate peanut butter filled smidgens. Mmmmm....

I also like Ghirardelli. And Dove is pretty good, too.

I'll tolerate Hershey's, but it's not my favorite. It'll do if there isn't any of the others around. And don't even bother giving me any Nestle or (blech) the stuff that you ALWAYS get at easter time. I can't think of the brand, but I can't believe anyone can stand it. And white chocolate is disgusting. (edited to add: Russel Stover! Eww!)

Did I curb your desires? LOL Seriously, good for you not going and getting some. A suggestion I've heard is to eat just *one* piece and wait 5 minutes and see if your desire for it goes away. Another trick is to buy mini candy bars ("fun" size) and freeze them. That way it takes longer to eat, and you'll savor it.

(in theory.) lol
  • lina1131
    Options
    If you are a chocolate snob, that makes me a chocolate hoe. I will eat any and all kinds. :smokin:
  • ladyofivy
    Options
    lmao I hadn't thought of it that way! ;n)
  • lina1131
    Options
    I haven't had a craving this bad in a long time. Usually I can settle it with a piece of chocolate, but one piece hasn't done jack diddly for me tonight.
  • ladyofivy
    Options
    Really if it's that TOM, and chocolate is your craving, I've heard that it's the potassium that you're really after, and you should eat a banana, if you have any. Cravings are just our bodies way of getting a particular nutrient into us. I hope the craving passes soon!
  • jbwegner
    jbwegner Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    If you are a chocolate snob, that makes me a chocolate hoe. I will eat any and all kinds. :smokin:

That is hilarious!
  • lina1131
    Options
    Yeah, don't have a banana. I'll just have to get over it.
  • alohacori
    alohacori Posts: 3
    Options
    I think cravings are a normal part of changing the way we eat. Just be sure you aren't skipping meals, that will cause a drop in blood sugar and you will crave sugar. I am with you though, I luv my dark covered macadamia nuts. "this too shall pass". :)
  • ChristianGal
    ChristianGal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Oh the NASTY Palmer brand at Easter? That shouldnt even be called chocolate! YUCK!
  • lina1131
    Options
    I think cravings are a normal part of changing the way we eat. Just be sure you aren't skipping meals, that will cause a drop in blood sugar and you will crave sugar. I am with you though, I luv my dark covered macadamia nuts. "this too shall pass". :)

Yeah, I don't skip meals. I love food too much! :laugh:
  • pennylbunch
    pennylbunch Posts: 122
    Options
    LOL too funny! I was just sitting here think.... hmmm what would be good deep fried and covered in chocolate? LMAO You guys have really given me a chuckle!
  • lina1131
    Options
    I have never had deep fried chocolate, is it good? :huh:
  • peggy60
    peggy60 Posts: 40
    Options
    why don't you try a giant choc. cookies & cream ice cream from weight watchers..it's rich and yummy....I just had one....I understand the choc. cravings TRUUUST ME!! Can be so difficult some times. I have to put something sweet (usually choc.) in my menu so I have something to look forward to. Goood Luck! YOU CAN DOOOO THIS!!!
  • lina1131
    Options
    I would try it if it didn't require me going to the store to purchase it.

Lazy 2
    cow 0
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I could eat 80 pounds of chocolate at this very minute if it was right in front of me. GIVE ME CHOCOLATE NOW PEOPLES. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I would have agreed with that eight weeks ago for myself .

However, seeing as to how I haven't touched choccie for all that time, I am blowed if I am starting again now, not when I no longer crave it, so stick the choccie where the sun don't shine as it no longer has a hold over me yay!!! :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Lina you just cracked me the heck up!! :laugh: What a great way to start the morning.

Did lazy win? Did poor cow dream all night about chocolate milk??

Last week I was home recouperating and had done well the first 2 wks. I found a box of dark chocolate cup cake mix with dark chocolate frosting.

Did you know you have to make 24??:huh:

5 pounds later I can tell you NOT worth it. (but it sure was while I was scarfing down cupcake after frikin cupcake:love: )