My boobs are shrinking!!!!

Options

Replies

• mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    My 38D were getting tight before I lost weight, but recently there's been a fair bit of room so I ordered a load of bras from M&S in a mix of 38C, 36D and 36C, based on the fact I have a 36D which fits OK. All but one sports bra (36D) is going back - som supposed C cups I would say were not even a B. Why can't manufacturers size properly? No point even getting properly measured if everything fits differently!:mad: :explode: :angry: :grumble: :noway:

Rant over....for the moment.
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    As everyone has said, they definitely shrink! It's because they're fat. :-) I have gone from 36E to a 34DD at the moment, lost 50lbs!
  • bluebear_74
    bluebear_74 Posts: 179
    Options
    I've always found mine on the bigger size and wanted smaller ones, but now they're striking I'm all "NOOOOOO!".
  • billyboybalbo
    Options
    Pics??
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    I feel your pain! hehe, i´ve gone frome DD to c-d and i miss my boobs :(

This is me! When I lost weight before, I was just walking and didnt really lose much of ANY of my boobs. But, then had a baby and they went up from a D cup to a DD. Now, after getting to where I was before before preg, I am down to a C cup! AND, I feel like they are shrinking even more then my belly! If they get smaller then a C I will CRY...and so will my hubby! I think my hormonal imbalance, which I am starting to get corrected, has a LOT to do with it too tho.
  • katiejvogel
    Options
    Happened to me too when I lost 30 lbs last year. Fortunately I have enough to spare. :) My suggestion, do some pec flies, build the muscle behind the fat and that will push them out. I hear that works. :) Either which way, lbs lost is a great accomplishment, and if you keep going, it will come off in the other areas as well. Oh, and do a lot of core work to strengthen your stomach and back. Bringing that in will also make your boobs look bigger again. :)
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I dont have big boobs to begin with but I am probably a strange woman that I dont mind if they shrink a little more lol
  • mgreenham
    mgreenham Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Pics??

I'm with BillyBoy, without pics, it didn't happen ;-)
  • Dfracassa
    Dfracassa Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I wish I could commiserate with the other ladies on here about going from a DD to a C or some crazy crap. I am rapidly shrinking from a B to an A! It's like, come on -- I have so little to spare! Why can't the universe take fat from my enormous thighs? Jesus.
  • goldied01
    goldied01 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    This is funny! When I was younger, I use to look at the middle of the Playboy Books, where they have the Playmate of the month and her measurements....My waist, hips and weight would be the same as hers. My Boobs, wayyyyyy off! Then I gained weight and my
    Boobs were great! But my waist, hips and weight wayyyyyy off! Now I'm losing again, well, you know what happened. Darn those
    Boobs! :grumble:
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    boobs are mostly fat, so it happens.. happened to me too, but they also became perkier again :3

^^SOOOO hoping for this!! :-)
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    So have my boobs. I was a D cup, I'm sure I'm a B cup now. I"m glad they went down, but I way more flat chested now. I'm not used to seeing myself like this. :-/
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a D to a C, and am fast approaching B-range. And guys, I'm 49. You don't want pictures!
  • alikat2986
    alikat2986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yep mine have shrunk from big C's to small B's :( At least they're still perky!! haha
  • flitabout
    flitabout Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    At my biggest breastfeeding and 200lbs, I was wearing a 40F or 40DDD same thing. I now measure at a 36 D, Which is like 6 cup sizes when you figure in the change in my band! I am afraid of what is going to happen as I get rid of the next 30lbs. I never wanted the huge boobs I had I hated having them but the prospect of ending up with 32 Bs again makes me want to cry! Those are like speed bumps not boobs!
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    MjAxMi03MjNhNDdlZTExNmVjMTk0.png

Not true. I love that mine are smaller now!
  • FettsLady
    FettsLady Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Honestly - I can't wait to drop a few cup sizes! Of course, large breasts have led to back problems in my family so I would love to avoid that!!
  • qbrvp
    qbrvp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Mine Too! ugh......
  • durshley
    durshley Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to see some of mine go...

edit: that wasn't sarcasm :P
  • anberlingasm
    Options
    You can have some of mine, I've lost 35lb and dropped precisely NO cup sizes. Two back sizes, but no cup sizes. Big boobs are shoulder pain and backache, no fun at all!