Options

Replies

• anthoid
    anthoid Posts: 9
    Options
  • Childers67
    Childers67 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a few different choices I've used to lose 27 pounds rather quickly!

2 egg whites and 1 whole egg with oatmeal. Plain oatmeal if possible, but if you'relike me, you have to force yourself to eat it, so the low sugar Quaker is doable. You could even make a healthy omelet!

My breakfast usually consists of 1 scoop of Chocolate Whey Protein, tbsp of peanut butter, and a cup of almond milk because I'm
    usually running late for work ;)

If you would like more help, let me know :)
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    This morning: 1/2 cup applesauce with 1/2 mixed berries added, cheddar cheese whole wheat toast.

I'll often have leftovers from dinner. I like to use things up so they don't go bad.
  • michelleLynette
    michelleLynette Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal everyday for me..I know It may sound borring , but I love it! I add Blueberries, chai seeds, slivered almonds, protein powder and almond milk..SO filling and it lasts me until lunch
  • michelleLynette
    michelleLynette Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    This morning: 1/2 cup applesauce with 1/2 mixed berries added, cheddar cheese whole wheat toast.

I'll often have leftovers from dinner. I like to use things up so they don't go bad.

Leftovers...like what?
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i just ate a serving of plain almonds, and drank 3 cups of water for breakfast today and i'm plenty full and satisfied.
  • oldmanrivererik
    oldmanrivererik Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    two hard boiled eggs
    cup of coffee with soy milk
    kiwi
  • countesscharleyangel
    countesscharleyangel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean with rice milk and a banana
  • durshley
    durshley Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just eat toast and peanut butter, or if I'm feeling crazy I'll have some weetabix. I'm so boring :P
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    i like 2 egg whites and a full egg with seasoning and hot sauce but special k has awsome breakfast sadwiches that taste REALLY good
  • countesscharleyangel
    countesscharleyangel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Or oatmeal with boiled eggs. I need stuff that keeps me full.
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    ha peanut butter and toast taste sooo good though try it with slices of banana too yum
    I just eat toast and peanut butter, or if I'm feeling crazy I'll have some weetabix. I'm so boring :P
  • wmbrett
    wmbrett Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Every morning breakfast sandwich, Fiber One English Muffin - 100 calories, 2 slices of Extra Sharp Cheddar (120 calories) and 4 slices of deli turkey (~50 calories). Cheese makes it tasty enough to not need any condiments. On weekends, I'll toss an egg on it for variety with hot sauce.
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    My food diary is open if you want to see what I eat. Sometimes I make a breakfast burrito with egg whites, black beans, and salsa. Sometimes egg whites, peppers and onions with ham/turkey and 45 calorie toast, or egg whites with whole wheat pancakes(no oil, use almond milk--very low calorie). This week I am having oatmeal (real canister oats with fruit, not the packets) and hard boiled egg whites. I stay around 250-300 calories for breakfast.
  • anniegail1961
    Options
    Good Morning: Breakfast is very important to me.
    I've slept all night and after my morning brisk walk/jog I'm in need of nurishment!
    I love oatmeal (plain),an egg and a 1/2 grapefruit-and 2 cups water.
    If I'm really hungry I'll have 2 eggs-Ya hoo!
    Then I have a snack about 2 1/2 hrs. after that!
    It's like stoaking a fire.
    You must fuel your body to burn the fat!
    Best Regards!
    anniegail1961
  • KBoddu
    KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I eat huge breakfasts... Like 400-600 calories. I have noticed that the huge breakfast, regular lunch and light dinner work for me.

Breakfast today:
    Light and Fit Greek yogurt-80 cals
    1 piece of nutty grain Arnold bread-80 cals
    1 tablespoon of almond butter-95 cals
    1 cup of kashi go lean almond flax cereal-200 cals
    1 cup of almond milk-30 cals

Sometimes I will do oatmeal made with almond milk and almond butter mixed in too. Mmmmm!
  • cincigina
    cincigina Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I love an egg white sandwich with a slice of cheese on a bagel thin or toast. I'll usually have coffe and fruit with it too. But I tested really high for an egg allergy last week so I have two weeks with NO EGGS! This morning I had sausage instead of an egg for my my protein.....totally not the same thing. I'm really struggling because I love eggs. I guess I could try oatmeal. Good suggestion.
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have the same thing for bfast every day, so far I am not bored of it, its been over 10wks :-) I have a bowl of original special K cereal (1 serving is 1 1/4 cup) with 1/2 cup 1% skim milk in it, a mug of Rolo hot chocolate (serving is 3 tbspns) helps to give me my choc fix although need to find an alternative for summer mths & I also have a piece of fruit, usually a pear or orange. This is 357 calories & easily keeps me going until my snack about 2 1/2hrs later.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    yogurt, peanut butter toast, mcdonald s fruit parfait , fruit, cereal, oatmeal
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    3/4 C Kashi Go Lean mix in: Dannon Light & Fit, 1/4 C frozen raspberries, 1 TBL sliced almonds. 250 Calories ... 16.8 gms protein, 10.5 gms fiber, 4.6 gms good fat ..... keeps me full until lunch

1 serving steel cut oats mixed with PB2 (powdered peanut butter) and sweetened with maple syrup ..... you could mix in protein powder if you like. 215 Calories ... 9.4 gms protein, 5.8 gms fiber, 3.8 gms fat