Dear Nobody. Epic. Book

Options
I'm reading "Dear Nobody" by Berlie Doherty, it's about a teenage girl who finds out she's pregnant, the book is set in "months" for chapters, somewhat long chapters, but it's a nice little book to read, (bout 150 pages) it's a teen novel, but I'm 20 years old and find it very well written, :) the story goes through each month, and she writes letters to "dear nobody" her unborn baby, anyways, it shares what she's going through, (thoughts, views) etc, as well as what her boyfriend is going through.
I definitely recommend the book! ^^

Has anyone else ever read this book?

Replies

• texann
    texann Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I haven't read the book but it sounds very interesting. I am 53 but I still love to read teen novels (I taught 6-7-8 grades) and find them sometimes more enjoyable than adult novels (not so much profanity, sex and other unnecessary filler). I have joined the YMCA and I walk the treadmill and I think this book would be just the ticket to help pass the time walking. Thanks for the suggestion, I am going to hit the library tomorrow in hopes of finding it!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I still love teen books just 'cause they're an easy read. But of course there's nothing like a good novel when you have a LOT of time to kill. I seriously need to get back into reading! I miss it so much.
  • nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    Never read it or even heard of it, but will have to find it! I love books like these. Thanks :D
  • CaptainJim157
    Options
    No problem! ^^ It's one of those book where you just can't put down! :P