30 day shred progress guys?

Options
So far today is day 4 level 1 for me!! Day 1 kicked my butt the most cause my arms weren't used to the weights . I been using waist and thigh wraps during my workouts . My boyfriends says he's sees a difference in my thighs but I've been walking my dog everyday n doing a few sit ups to. I'm starting to feel a little healthier . How bout u guys?? How's it going and are y'all adding things to ur workouts??

Replies

• durshley
    durshley Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm not really adding anything, stuck at home revising at my computer a lot of the time. I've noticed I have more energy though and I've been trying to do easy pushups at night because it bugs me that I can't do the full set with the dvd!
    Overall, I'm happy i'm back doing SOME exercise and hope I can add some more (not sure what, yet..)
    Though..one thing...I have had weird heartburn/acid reflux every day since starting :(
  • Mtleiker
    Mtleiker Posts: 160
    Options
    Heartburn ** I had tht yesterday n wondered where it came from.im gnna google it. The side lunges with weights are the most difficult! . Still doing about 5-6 girl pushups instead of regular one during the workout to
  • sastrodder
    sastrodder Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just did day 6 level one this morning. I have done it before, about a year ago (altho I didn't do the full 30!!). I'm doing it first thing in the morning this time as opposed to when I get home from work. I think it helps because it's out of the way, and also, if I reach for a slice of cake or bar of chocolate I stop and think "what was the point in getting up a whole hour earlier if you're going to ruin now" so I've been making better food choices too!

Results wise, I have lost two pounds this week, I can't see any massive differences so far - but soon hopefull!!!!!!!
  • PecorinoRomano
    PecorinoRomano Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just started last night. Definitely feeling sore today, but glad to connect with others who are working on it too!
  • corrsfan
    corrsfan Posts: 26
    Options
    I just did Day 9 of Level 2 and I'm thrilled with how much stronger I feel. It's still not easy but it's definitely not as difficult as Day 1 of Level 2 and I've been able to double my hand weights and can do some of Natalie's exercises. There's still not a difference on the scale or the tape measure yet but I'm not worried. When I start doing strength exercises I don't lose weight at first and, in fact, there have been times my clothes feel tighter even though I'm staying within my calorie change. But if I hang in there for 6 to 8 weeks then I can definitely start to see the changes in my body. So I might have to make this a 60-day shred ;-) I was sure to take "Before" photos though and I can't wait to have significantly better "After"s.
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    When I did it in February I lost 6 or 7lbs. and 12 inches off my body! It's a great workout.
  • Mtleiker
    Options
    When I did it in February I lost 6 or 7lbs. and 12 inches off my body! It's a great workout.
    wow thts great !!!
  • Mtleiker
    Options
    I just did day 6 level one this morning. I have done it before, about a year ago (altho I didn't do the full 30!!). I'm doing it first thing in the morning this time as opposed to when I get home from work. I think it helps because it's out of the way, and also, if I reach for a slice of cake or bar of chocolate I stop and think "what was the point in getting up a whole hour earlier if you're going to ruin now" so I've been making better food choices too!

Results wise, I have lost two pounds this week, I can't see any massive differences so far - but soon hopefull!!!!!!!
    I have yet to see massive changes but I do feel better. This time we're gnna make it . We just have to keep saying it. Sometimes my days it's day four and yesterday my day was sooo busy and I was exhausted. But come 9:30 -10:00 pm u pushed thru those 27 min
  • cincigina
    cincigina Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am through day 8 of level one (with intermittent break days to do something else). I definitely feel stronger and have more endurance and it is getting easier. I refuse to measure myself until I finish all 30 days so I don't know about progress yet.
  • Mtleiker
    Options
    I lost 3 lbs !!!!!! Since I started. I'm on day 6 level 1 . I'm 5 feet 0 in and i still had to INCREASE my calorie intake to 1500 to finally drop those pounds my 'net' is around 1000-1200 now.
  • sastrodder
    sastrodder Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 lbs !!!!!! Since I started. I'm on day 6 level 1 . I'm 5 feet 0 in and i still had to INCREASE my calorie intake to 1500 to finally drop those pounds my 'net' is around 1000-1200 now.

How are you getting on? I'm sticking with it. Not had masses of lbs lost but I can definitely see a difference in my figure!