My boobs are shrinking!!!!

Options

Replies

• feelthelove1964
    feelthelove1964 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    so are mine and i am so pleased i can't wait for them to get even smaller .
  • kdsp2911
    kdsp2911 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    MjAxMi03MjNhNDdlZTExNmVjMTk0.png

^^^^Yeah, that!
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    You're lucky...I wish mine would go away.
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Embrace it, don't fret it.

It ... happens. weight drops every where we dont want it to drop, first. Then it proceeds to the fattier areas.....
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I must be a freak of nature. Mine only got firmer. Could be Shaun T and Insanity. They appear smaller but look better. Friend thought I bought a better bra cause they are so perky. But then again I have not lost a ton of weight only inches so that may be the difference.
  • SquashedBanana
    SquashedBanana Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow, I seem to be in the minority of people who are grateful to have a smaller chest thanks to weight loss. Mine were C's at my heaviest and I'm now a B after 20-something pounds, and I'm SO glad. They were always in the way when they were bigger, and the clothes I like just never fit right.
  • McCelmer
    McCelmer Posts: 99 Member
    Options

lmao!
  • LaSuiza
    LaSuiza Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Pics??

I'm with BillyBoy, without pics, it didn't happen ;-)

Before or after shrinking?
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Options

I love this!! So true!
  • Mbishop7684
    Mbishop7684 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Good god I hope mine don't shrink! They are barely a B now!

I'm sticking with the hope that my boobs stay the same and the rest of me shrinks in proportion they will look bigger!
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Pics??

....Get bent dude. I've already seen you creepin around a couple threads.

As for the actual point of this post. Bodies work in whatever order they choose. We don;t have the benefit of spot reducing. Just take it as it comes and you'll even out!
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    **Crossing fingers for shrinkage**

I want to wear cute little summer dresses with a strapless bra and perky boobs! Can't do it with D's, but just maybe I could do it with B's or C's. I would love, love, love to have them smaller. Cuter under a geeky t-shirt too.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    My friend Ki tells me that more than a mouthful is plenty but still I was hoping that my girls weren't the first things to go. It's sad when my bras are all getting smaller and smaller.
  • norrisski
    norrisski Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Mine have shrunk as well but I don't miss them at all. Love being back to a B rather than a D cup.
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    My husband says mine are getting smaller, but I haven't gone down a bra size yet. Funny how I don't notice it, but he does. :blushing:
  • crlyxx
    crlyxx Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I never knew other women really cared much about the size of their boobs. I thought that was mostly a guy thing. *shrug*
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I never knew other women really cared much about the size of their boobs. I thought that was mostly a guy thing. *shrug*
    You'll have to tell us more about your planet someday.
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    40D to 34B already. I'm loving it, tbh. When I was previously at the weight I hope to get back to I was a 32A. Crossing fingers that I'm around there when I get these last 24 pounds or so gone. I hated having a large chest.
  • cwmp
    cwmp Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    went from a 44 H to 36 F and they feel so small now but I can buy bras in a regular store now so I guess that's good. but now that my boobs are small I hope the tummy is next.
  • juliana813
    juliana813 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just buy new ones.....:D

perfect plan!