Why didn't I think of this sooner

Options
:laugh:

I don't know why I didn't think of this a little earlier, I am really in love with my fitness pal. It's exciting, easy to follow, and for any and everyone who is serious about making changes to their lives both physically and spiritually. Whose with me????????????

Replies

• synthomarsh
    synthomarsh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    oh I hear ya
  • sukti
    sukti Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Absoulately!
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    oh I hear ya
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    It's pretty great!
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Sounds good.
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm really in love with MFP too. I can't stop talking about it. :smile:
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Every nurse and front desk person that I have worked with at all the clinics I float to have heard me talk about it.
  • tamrod2
    tamrod2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Totally with you!
  • BhanGoes
    BhanGoes Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    100% agree. The question remains: How do I get all my real-life friends and family onto MFP so they can improve their own lives (and, of course, cheer me on as I get healthier...)? :laugh:
  • blunderwhere
    blunderwhere Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    It is such a user-friendly tool. One that has helped me in making real and legitimately healthy long term changes in my life. Not dieting, but living changes, which is what I have needed all along.
  • AshNoel85
    AshNoel85 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I completely agree! I don't know how i didn't hear about this sooner!!! I am completely in love with MFP. I think of it as a game. And every day is a new adventure/challenge in my journey to getting healthy.
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Totally agree!! I love it so much I created a facebook fanpage to help motivate people, always lots of good stuff on there! Feel free to "like" it if you like inspiration and help!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Canadian-Beach-Body-Babes/499348756795971
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    amen!
  • Rungirl29
    Rungirl29 Posts: 10
    Options
    :laugh:

I don't know why I didn't think of this a little earlier, I am really in love with my fitness pal. It's exciting, easy to follow, and for any and everyone who is serious about making changes to their lives both physically and spiritually. Whose with me????????????

Yes! I love it!
  • BeckyAnne4
    BeckyAnne4 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    YES!