Anyone eyeing the Armour39?

Options
Have ya'll seen the new Under Armour fitness tracking system? it's on their home page right now.
It features a chest strap with a bluetooth module that transmits heart rate data to either your phone or a specialized watch.

It tracks all of your activity and uses a proprietary score called "WillPower", very similar to Nike Fuel.

Personally I don't see myself wanting to wear a chest strap all day. I've got the Nike FuelBand right now which is an easy way to keep track of everyday caloric burn. The only major downside is the FuelBand doesn't track heart rate.

I love UA, everything I own is UA (my current employer is sponsored by them), so I'm interested to see if they'll ship some over.

Just wondering what you all think!

Replies

• mals30
    mals30 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been using it for about a week, and absolutely love it! I love that I can see how much I actually push myself during my workouts, what my heart rate is at any given time, and how many calories I've burned. Once you start wearing the band you won't even notice it..very comfy and not bulky at all. I highly recommend!