Looking for friends w/ about 60 lbs to lose.......

Options
I have been working out and dieting since Jan. 1. I am currently down about 20 lbs (when I started MFP I was already down 5). I still have about 60-65 lbs to go. I am just looking for supportive people to help encourage me to proceed towards my goal. I just found out that I am pre-diabetic and I do NOT want to develop diabetes so this has now become a mission. I am currently on 500 mg of Metformin and am following DANDR 2002 edition.........

Replies

• CapnDonkey
    CapnDonkey Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I started at 365, started MFP at 346, now at 318. I have another 60-65lbs to lose to reach my goal of 255-260.

We can do this!
  • sexyrose74
    sexyrose74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 75 pounds to lose and would like to lose them all before Christmas. I'm going to St. Lucia in 5 weeks and am currently focusing on exercise as to no be flabby.
  • MicroHez
    MicroHez Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I started at 285, down to 246. I have approx. 60 more to lose to get to my inital goal. Feel free to add me!
  • bluebirds5
    bluebirds5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am down about 32lbs from my highest and about another 60lbs to go. I had gestational diabetes and don't want to have diabetes either. Lets go!
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me... I have exactly 60 left to go after having dropped 152.5 already!
  • bizzyeck
    bizzyeck Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I started on my own in Jan 2013 and here in March 2013. I Have lost 18 lbs and have about 50 more to go. My diary is open to my friends... add me if you would like to!
  • pammee44
    pammee44 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi there I have about 50-60 lbs to lose and am struggling big time. Fell free to add me as well, i can use all the motivation i can muster up!
  • kareyn19
    kareyn19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose about 60 more lbs.. lost 15 before joining MFP..Goal date October for my 20 year class reunion!!!
  • turryandsally
    turryandsally Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    SO proud of you & your dedication to health. I've got another 50 pounds to go. Add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • beamteam4
    beamteam4 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have about 60 pounds to lose. I also found out that I am pre dietbetic. You can add me
  • MichelleP816
    MichelleP816 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have lost 40 but have about 60 more to go!
  • katper15
    katper15 Posts: 21
    Options
    Have about 50 to lost so feel free to add as friend.
  • lindsienygaard
    lindsienygaard Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've lost 60, but I have about 45 more. Anyone can add me if they'd like!
  • irishladyo
    irishladyo Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi! I signed up for this a long time ago but only really started using MFP a couple weeks ago. I started at 220, I'm now at 216 and would like to lose 76 pounds to get to 140.. I've already tried this on my own lost 40 pounds and gained back 15 so I'm all in for some support. Add me if you want to!