Disappointed...

Options
These last 4 days I've let stress get to me and I've ate heavier bad food... I'm disappointed in myself for not caring.. I need to snap out of this and get back on track. I'm sure we've all had this happened... Just needed to vent!!

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    We all go through it-- good for you for giving yourself a "snapout" call!
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    Don't let a few rough days get you down. Acknowledge your mistakes and move forward. You can do this!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    You decided to jump off the wagon, now you have to get back to it.
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I agree, just get back on track, try not to dwell! I had a whole week like that just last, but got back on track. Just look onward and upwards!
  • MzOnree
    MzOnree Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Kani, you've had some stuff going on. Hang in there and try to do better tomorrow. A few bad days doesn't mean all is a failure...it just means your human. So hop back up on the wagon with me and let's ride! You can do this girl...I know you can! Here, grab my hand and I'll pull you up onto the wagon! ;o)
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    We all go through it-- good for you for giving yourself a "snapout" call!

Absolutely! =)
  • IlGaGlm2
    IlGaGlm2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Get back on track. It is not worth it to do otherwise. No good feelings will come from that - no good results either. Go girl!
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    GIRL one day in january - i ate heavy chili beans for 4 days straight ! YOU CAN PICK YOURSELF UP AGAIN! and i was thinking i am not going to get out of this mess, i wanted to give up and then i just started running in place and then i got inspired by that ! you keep pushing baby, you can do this!
  • harleychloe
    Options
    we all go through this, it's called being human! Don't beat yourself up, it will only make things worse, today is a new day :)
  • jdhoward_101
    jdhoward_101 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    It can be very hard to get out of that place, you need to do something positive to reaffirm what you want to do; go swimming, go for a run, learn a new healthy recipe, etc. Remind yourself what you want and how great you'll feel when you get it. Good luck!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    So how is the day going for you so far? Better? =)
  • kandacek21
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! For all the words of encouragement!!!! :) I'm back on it today!!!!