Evening snack after dinner?

Options
2»

Replies

• allisonlane61
    allisonlane61 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm. So it's misinformation to eat before bed and it's misinformation to not eat before bed. That clears things up.

I eat a snack before bed because I'm hungry and like fruit before bed. And I ain't pullin' the article to prove it.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm. So it's misinformation to eat before bed and it's misinformation to not eat before bed. That clears things up.

I eat a snack before bed because I'm hungry and like fruit before bed. And I ain't pullin' the article to prove it.

When you choose to eat is largely irrelevant.

If you're in a calorie deficit you'll lose weight.

If you're in a surplus you will gain.

No need to bring up articles and studies and what not.
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt or sliced apples with PB are my favorite snacks.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options

I've done scientific studies at the college of my stomach and found out that eating fruit before bed will produce a bm in the morning, at least it did for me with each of the studies i conducted
  • dluce2569
    dluce2569 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I have cottage cheese with groud flax. Other times I have a cup of warm milk, with splenda and unsweetened cocoa...homemade hot cocoa. If I eat dinner late or have my post workout shake late(cause I worked out in evening) then I skip the night time snack.
  • allisonlane61
    allisonlane61 Posts: 187 Member
    Options

I've done scientific studies at the college of my stomach and found out that eating fruit before bed will produce a bm in the morning, at least it did for me with each of the studies i conducted

As part of the control group, I will confirm the results.
  • dluce2569
    dluce2569 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Honestly, what I found out in my few years of eating healthy and body building...is that everyone's body has a different way of responding to what we do to it or put into it. You can only experiment with different ideas on diets, meal plans and workouts...and find what gives you the results you seek. What works for you..may not work for me...and visa versa. It is good to consult a physician in many new diets and workout plans.