Options
2»

Replies

• KAYRRIE
    KAYRRIE Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    What's the actual name of that game?
    Zombies, Run!

the icon on mine is a black and red box wiith hands reaching up to a running guy.

Thank you! Maybe that'll motivate me to run, lol.
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. I was using that app to jog home from work when I saw a weird Zombie photo shoot going on in the local park. First time EVER, RUNNER 5 CHASED DOWN A ZOMBIE FOR A HUG. Got my picture taken for posterity. Really wish I'd had a bottle of water and a pack of underpants for the photo...
  • Jan8591
    Jan8591 Posts: 4
    Options
    That was a terrific story. What fun!! :happy:
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    in all seriousness folks, the app is a blast (sans dogs. its pretty terrible with dogs.)
    i think it cost $8.99? ive had it over a year and havent beaten it yet-you can replay missions and never get bored. you automatically grab supplies as you go and can use them to build a base when you get done running-so theres gameplay even after you stop working out. its like an audiobook that youre the star of.

but you will look over your shoulder like zombies are really chasing you (the groaning gets louder as they get closer). you dont need to be an avid runner, 20% faster than whatever your walk was is all ot takes to escape and you can pause it.

if youre like my mom and nearly get caught-you will cry (if they catch.you-all your suupplies get dropped) and beg a nearby person to take your phone and outrun them (run with an ex track person, just on case).
  • cynthiadmail
    cynthiadmail Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Totally why I let someone else walk the dog.. Loved this story. Two Thumbs up to ya for your get up and go even with the dogs. :smile:
  • Kittenopolis
    Kittenopolis Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i adore my dogs-but towards the end i was wondering if its abusive to tie them all together so they will all drag the same direction! my neighbors think im insane, i was yelling at my dogs, "I SWEAR I WILL ROAST YOUR LEGS IN A REAL ZOMBIE APOCSLYPSE!"

alwp

Also, this is something I would TOTALLY yell at any given pet/person/friend/family member/etc in frustration over basically anything ever. <3
  • zhvah18
    zhvah18 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Haha! Great story. BTW I LOVE your dogs names!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I have a life size zombie girl that follows you ( the lil girl from walking dead season 1) you can borrow her to get your dogs moving I know she sure makes my dog scram lol
  • Dr_Waffles
    Dr_Waffles Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    This is exactly why we never see dogs in zombie shows. Nor do we ever see zombie dogs.
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Great read. You are a brilliant writer. I'm afraid the zombies would be munching on me for a long time. I would never outrun a slow *kitten*, dead, half blind, zombie.

You had me in tears! ????
  • musicrocks133
    musicrocks133 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. This was hilarious.
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA....

This is great...also a reason why if I take the pups for a run it is only at Shelby Farms Dog Park...then I don't have to worry about the deadlegged, tripped, peed on, yanked, and face planted me...oh wait..I have a Blue Heeler that always decides I am not running fast enough so jumps and pushes my butt to go faster.....

But in the end, she is one of my biggest fans so it just makes me smile.

Be careful at Shelby Farms! Aren't people getting mugged there?
    My Newf is old and blind, so running with her is a no-go! The German Shepherd, however, will gladly snap your shoulder out of joint because OMG A SQUIRREL!!!!!
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    lol!! Thanks for the laughs
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    I"m sorry, but I think your dogs are in cahoots with the zombies. I mean, brains for everyone.
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Lol! Thanks for making me laugh :laugh:
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Just the laugh I needed today. Thanks.
  • KateCon912
    KateCon912 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Great story!! You are an excellent writer!!