My boobs are shrinking!!!!

Options

Replies

• toridehaven
    Options
    Actually I really can't wait for this to happen to me! Trying find something sexy in a DD can be challenging. Plus the back problems, don't even get me started!!! Cannot wait to lose the boobs!!!
  • bethany41h
    bethany41h Posts: 218
    Options
    Haha I feel your pain! I tried to convince myself my boobs wouldn't be effected! Wrong!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Sorry..I'm the opposite and ticked.. nothing fits right..have to buy a size up for anything to fit... be grateful...they get in the way of running...and neck and back pain.. ppffftttttttttttttt
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    Normal
    Breasts are mainly made up of adipose or fat tissue so when you begin to lose weight this is one of the first places you will likely begin to notice the weight loss. You cannot change the effect that weight loss will have on your breasts, but you can fix the problems associated with breast reduction with a supportive bra or with a more permanent solution--breast surgery

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/264390-shrinking-breasts-after-weight-loss/#ixzz2ROslD4ug
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would get smaller, but they've actually gotten bigger recently, the exact opposite of what I want.
  • k_saenz
    k_saenz Posts: 126
    Options
    Yup. 6 pounds ago I was a DD now I go between a B and C :(
  • mylittletribe
    Options
    I was just thinking today that my bras are not fitting so great anymore. Why did my boobs have to go first and not my butt?

THIS! My boobs went first and then eventually my butt but when going from an already small B and now down to an A it made me quite sad. Do what I did though, when I got close to my goal, I went shopping! Bought pretty new bras from Victoria Secrets. Made me feel a lot better about the shrinkage :smile:

Yup, this is me. I'm dreading that particular loss, new bras or not :(
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Yu know mine have not changed a lot maybe shark a lil but last time they shark to a B cup!
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I was a DD and now I am barely a C. I wanted them to go down but not this much.
  • LaSuiza
    LaSuiza Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    For scientific reasons and objective judgemennt of course
    Pics??

I'm with BillyBoy, without pics, it didn't happen ;-)

Before or after shrinking?

If you were gonna post I would think before and after so that said loss could be verified...
  • heyitsadam
    heyitsadam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    without pictures, this thread is useless.
  • Ragingwitch
    Options
    A few years ago I was very ill and I was around a size UK 6 - I have always had a big chest and I dropped from a 32H to a 28E. Luckily I put about 3/4 of the weight back on and they came back. They took a while to settle out but buying new, properly fitting bras helped a lot even though it was a bugger to get any in that size.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I hope mine shrink some or alot. I'd be happy to be a D cup or smaller. :blushing:
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    i wish my moobs and muffin top would hurry up and shrink everything else is
  • mhcoss
    mhcoss Posts: 220
    Options
    trust me on this ladies...

A lot of us guys prefer smaller firmer boobs then large fat boobs. I'll take a woman with a B cup and a slim waist any day over someone overweight with dds
  • knitbytes
    knitbytes Posts: 114
    Options
    OP, I will trade you. Seriously, I have lost 35lb and NONE of it has been from my breasts. I started a 42DDD, went down to a 40DDD, and now I'm a 38DDD. I swear to you, if I end up a 34DDD, I am going to be seriously unhappy! :(

(it may help to know that I had a reduction 6 years ago and went from a 38I/J to a 38D and then gained about 30lb. I would be ok with a D, but I really wanted to be smaller. I HATE having big breasts.)
  • AmandaBiggs09
    AmandaBiggs09 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm happy mine are still here. Started at a 36DD now I should be in a 34DDD(lost over inch on band but no bust) but I am not buying new ones until I'm done. They don't bother my back and with being fat for so long they were my only "good" feature.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I am in love with my new B cup boobs. The largest I ever got was a DD/E and it was horrid.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    OP, I will trade you. Seriously, I have lost 35lb and NONE of it has been from my breasts. I started a 42DDD, went down to a 40DDD, and now I'm a 38DDD. I swear to you, if I end up a 34DDD, I am going to be seriously unhappy! :(

(it may help to know that I had a reduction 6 years ago and went from a 38I/J to a 38D and then gained about 30lb. I would be ok with a D, but I really wanted to be smaller. I HATE having big breasts.)

I understand your pain. You will get there, my friend. Just keep going!!!!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    aaaack... mine are always between a 32 B or C. As long as they are perky and look good, who cares?