Day 23 of 30DS and very underwhelmed...

Options
So I see no difference on the scales of in the mirror and I'm so fed up of her now! I read the whole of NROLFW and don't fully 'get it' I was hoping to start that but haven't got a barbell only dumbbells. Shall I finish 30DS? Some of you have great results what am I doing wrong! I'm also adding at least a 30 min different routine along with Jillian. :-(

Replies

• AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    For me, level 3 was when results came through. Are you measuring yourself? (have you been losing inches?) I haven't tried to look at your diary but for me staying within my cals (1550) helped.
  • kategettingbuff
    Options
    I started seeing results in level 3 as well. It takes time. Also, a couple of days into level 3 I started doing her banish fat boost metabolism right afterward. I felt I needed more. So you may be interested in incorporating another workout along with it. I finished it about a week and a half ago. I am now doing other HIIT workouts, but I am still doing the level 3 JM with the Banish Fat once a week. Her program really made me strong enough to be able to do these other workouts. It was well worth it. Keep at it! :)
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Your diet will play the biggest roll in weight loss. Exercise is for fitness and muscle strength. While 30DS is a good program it isn't enough to see any dramatic body re-shaping.
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Just going to share what I do. I just started level 3 last night on 30DS. I haven't lost much in terms of lbs BUT, I've lost inches all over plus I use before and after pictures.

You see yourself in the mirror everyday, you may not notice a difference but maybe the subtle differences are there.

Forget the scale because on this program I notice some people actually gain weight the first couple of weeks. Use the measuring tape and take pictures to track your progress. You will be happy you did. Don't give up.