Options
    Im 5'6"
    SW was 159
    last weight in on April 8 was 144
    Do not have a GW, just trying to be healthy and burn fat/build lean muscle
  • Dita85
    Dita85 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, started at 199 lbs, and am currently 165lbs, with a goal weight of 145 :)
  • cherib97
    cherib97 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm about 5'7

SW 169
    CW 169?
    GW 125-135

I've been exercising on and off for a year, but I'm two weeks into a full change into the way I eat and how much I exercise. (i haven't weighed myself since i started because I was afraid of what it would say). I've been trying to hit the gym 3 times a week and i've completely changed the way i look at food and what i eat. after two weeks of working out and eating right I'm ready to track my eating and take accountability for what i do. Any of you can add me, we can never have too much support!
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    i am also 5'6" , and at a healthy weight , you can add me as a friend and check out how I do it..:flowerforyou:
  • Heather032190
    Heather032190 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi!

HEIGHT: 5'7"
    SW: 210
    CW: 206
    GW: 160
    UGW: 140-145

Add me if you like :)
  • ksimpson88
    Options
    CALLING ALL SKINNY CHICKS!! I am creating a blog for the already skinny girls...looking to get FIT.

Please feel free to add me as a friend and please subscribe to my blog!! :) I plan to update it daily!!

Starting Weight - 132

Current Weight - 132

Goal Weight - 105

I'm 5'5" and have nice curves as I am, but want some definition on my body! :heart:
  • lovelymrsbasham
    Options
    I'm decently close to your stats.
    5'6"
    sw:203
    cw:201
    gw1:160
    gw2:145
  • MyPsalm63
    MyPsalm63 Posts: 303
    Options
    5'6"
    SW 181
    CW 159
    GW 130-135
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I am a 46 yr old female. Here are my stats

5'6"
    SW - 220
    CW - 209
    GW -160

I lost 40 lbs a couple of years ago using MFP but I let myself slide back into my old ways. Now I am back with a vengeance.
  • chatogal
    chatogal Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hi, please add me if you like
    I am 5ft 6ins
    sw 200
    cw 180
    gw 140-150 (I hope!!)

you are loosing faster than me....must be all that sneaky glasses of wine I keep having!! Anyway, good luck :-)
  • panicmonkey
    panicmonkey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm 5'6" and am tired of constantly feeling like I want to lose 10-15 pounds. In 2009, I got married and got donw to 128. Since then, I've gained weight and have stayed pretty closely between 140-146. I do boxing a few days a week and walk a lot every day and try to eat a diet of moderation. I have done four hour body and slow carb diet before and dropped pounds quickly but eventually missed carbs too much and gave it up. I also really need to lose body fat %. According my scale I am around 30-32 % body fat. Even though I feel like I don't look it, I feel fat especially compared to my friends. What are you ladies ACTUALLY eating and doing to lose your weight? It's inspiring to hear from a group.

Thanks!
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and started at 165 (although looking at pics from last summer I believe I was closer to 170/ 175). Currently I am at 131.5 lbs and have changed my goal to 125 lbs :) I NEVER thought I'd get as low as 135 even but this site is awesome so I have exceeded my original goals :D I am close to my new goal weight now but if anyone wants to add me then you are welcome to :) I log on everyday.
  • Boazona
    Boazona Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Maria and I live in California.
    Here are my stats:

Height - 5ft 6
    Start Weight - 237
    Current Weight - 212.5 lbs
    Goal Weight - 145lbs

Looking for friends? Let's help eachother!
  • guiltfreegal
    Options
    I'm slightly taller at 5,7" :)
  • shargolf
    shargolf Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also 5'6" but I am 64 and finding loosing a weight a much bigger challenge now . Last year I just cut back , started choosing healthier foods and primarily started moving. As a result I lost 40 lbs. I was30 lbs from goal. Over the past 4 months.I over did it with the exercise and developed knee issues that prevented me from exercising the way I wanted too and gradually started eating more and as a result I gained 10 lbs. back. But I am not going to let that stop me from getting back on track. I started just 2 days ago with MFP and can now start gradually working out again also. I weighed in 2 days ago at 193. A little disappointed that todays weight was 194.5 so I'm not going to weigh myself for another few days. I plan to give myself a full week before I check again. Hopefully this year I will reach my goal!:flowerforyou:
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Height - 5ft 6
    Start Weight - 268lbs
    Current Weight - 188lbs
    Goal Weight - 140lbs

There was a bit of an intermission when I got pregnant with my daughter... but I am back to it!!!!

Feel free to add me
  • CazLovesCalories
    CazLovesCalories Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    5ft 6 here.

Started out a couple of years ago at 266lb.

I am now 217lb, and am aiming to be 154lb

Feel free to add me :)
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost as much as the OP yet, but ... I'm exactly 5'6

SW: 218
    CW: 183
    GW: 125
  • rileybear5
    rileybear5 Posts: 15 Member
    Options