Looking for people that need motivation :)

Options

Replies

• ForABetterMe89
    Options
    Id love some help. I'm looking to lose 15-20more lbs. Its always nice to have that little extra push.
  • rdunlap81
    rdunlap81 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I would love some help!!!!
  • Skrymmorie
    Skrymmorie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I can definitely use all the motivation I can get. I'm trying to get back into a routine of better eating and working out after a more than 1 yr hiatus. I have 200+ to lose, so will need help, for sure.
  • amanda_p_t
    Options
    I would love having some more support and motivation! Anyone is free to add me :-)
  • c3jaam
    c3jaam Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Need motivation. Going backwards. Was at the dr. the end of Feb. and went back again last Friday. Gained 2 pounds when should have been down about 10.
  • ForeverChanged2
    ForeverChanged2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would love some support some time just feel like given up.
  • TinkerBelle1959
    Options
    Count me in on the "needing motivation" group - I had recently lost 30 lbs. due to medical treatment but once my appetite returned boy the pounds came back too!
  • mvp19
    mvp19 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me please...I am new here and can use all the help I can get!!! :happy:
  • JennaBunny143
    JennaBunny143 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I feel myself kinda slipping so I could use a little help please :)
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Wow! So many awesome replies!
    Thank you all for reaching out to me, I am here to help and motivate you all :)
    Don't worry, for those who have not already added me I will add you!
    Let's kick some butt!
  • bhealthyagain
    bhealthyagain Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I need motivation for sure!! I lost 5 lbs quickly...over about a week , but now i notice that the number isn't moving. One day it'll be no movement, the next it's up a lb, then down a lb....i can't seem to break past the 5 lb mark! And with 40 more to go...it's very frustrating!! HELP:sad:
  • kellymacster
    Options
    I would love some motivation and support:)
  • mcdonoughjl
    Options
    I too would love motivation! new to this site... need a really good kick! :smile:
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm getting to you all don't worry!
  • lee625
    lee625 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would love the motivation. I just started on Monday and am new to the site.. This is exactly what I was looking for Thanks..
  • cmb67
    cmb67 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Your enthusiasm is contagious! I could always use motivation... especially to exercise!
  • momasox
    momasox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I could really use some encouragement.
  • sajna_sal
    sajna_sal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love some motivation and overall encouragement. ..:)
  • dlmcc10
    dlmcc10 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am needing that so much! I am 55 years old and during the last year,i have putting weight on no matter what i do or have done for the last 12 years since i had Gastric bypass.I lost 175 lbs with the surgery and have been active and have kept it off for this long.All of a sudden,this year,i keep gaining and i dont know why.I work with a personal trainer,i go to the gym,i walk,i eat healthy and track all my foods.i am tired and i hate myself right now.Its like whats the point.I need to lose 20 lbs and im not fitting in any clothes.I am doing all i possibly know to do.What now?Give up,why not,i am busting my butt( i wish) to make something change and all that happens is i keep gaining!
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    if you or anyone would like to add and help me please do!

I need more active helpful friends!