5 weeks in and looking for friends/support!

Options
Hi!

First time getting on the actual website, and not mobile app. Just looking for a few more friends to add!

27 year old mother of 2 boys, that are 2 1/2 and 16 months. Before kids, went to the gym 4-5 times a week, and had more time for myself. Since then, much harder to hit the gym, and between that and no portion control, got up to 188. (4 pounds less than how much I weighed at the birth of my first son).

Started MyFitnessPal and LOVE it! Down 11 pounds so far. Not many friends from FB/email, so looking for others to share this experience with! Already feeling great, and can't wait to meet my goal!

I was never a skinny girl to begin with, but I'm definitely looking foward to hitting that 150-155 range again. At 177.5 right now.

Thanks,
:) Judy

Replies

• kalea_kane
    Options
    Hi!
    This is my first time back to the website in too long. I have to totally revamp. I have been using my app though I have really just started to be more serious again. So far so good. I'm married, living in Arizona and have hypothyroidism which means that my metabolism sucks. I lost 26 pounds with myfitness pal and starving myself. Now I am ready to do what I can and lose weight slowly but permanently. I haven't opened it up to my facebook friends, but I might do that. A co-worker of mine is on so that is a good thing.

I could definitely use the support. :)
  • mama_sl8
    mama_sl8 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a busy mom of 2 kids (almost 10 and 15) and between my 2 jobs, and my kids activities, I find it easy for myself to slip back into bad habits. I lost 50 pounds on Weight Watchers back after my son was born, but have unfortunately gained it all back.

Would love to have some support on here. Please feel free to add me.:smile: