What was YOUR NSV today?!

Options

Replies

• angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    This evening I saw someone I haven't seen in a couple of months. She told me to eat a sandwich! Made my day!!! :love:

milakunis-adorable4.gif
  • nytefalle
    nytefalle Posts: 63
    Options
    I killed my workout today, and now my legs feel funny. I like it when my legs feel funny.

I love that feeling :laugh: I have it right now!

After not doing my Zombie, Run 5K in two weeks, I jumped back in where I left off through the semi-rain and did my fastest 3 miles yet.

Then later today, after getting a friend to agree to doing a night 5K with me, she said I was "...talking me into this because she's one of those people who likes exercise." Prior to February, I have pretty much been sedentary my ENTIRE LIFE since middle school. :laugh:

I also ran out of holes on my belt.
  • digitalyssa
    digitalyssa Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Successfully completed another 5:2 diet fast day! They're HARD!!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I put on my jeans fresh from the dryer and they weren't even snug.
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    - Jogged for more than a mile without stopping on the treadmill.

- Wearing jeans I haven't been able to fit into for the last two years.

- Genuinely feeling beautiful!
  • tracimorris
    Options
    I put on my jeans fresh from the dryer and they weren't even snug.

This is one of my favorites!!!! Cheers!
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    An old guy at the gas station looked over at me while I was
    Getting gas and said "nice trunk!!" I said, "hey thanks."
    Then he asked me what year it was. I was about to say 33 but then realized
    he had said truck(I drive a SUV) not trunk.so at first
    it was an NSV but not really!!:sad:
  • KristinLeAnn252
    KristinLeAnn252 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I wore my favorite skinny jeans :) They're a dark wash from Express and I'm absolutely in love with them.. but they're size 10's and I've been wearing 12's :)
  • alsuna
    alsuna Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My kneecaps started to show properly. Until now they were evenly covered with a layer of fat everywhere. Also the gap between my thighs is slowly coming back, which means I'm losing fat from the right places.

Also I got my first real compliment on my weightloss. A friend said to me when going out for coffee: Every time I see you, you are smaller.
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Way to go OP! Keep up the good work.

Mine for today would be that the lady at our local Pizza Hut remembered me and told me how good I looked and asked what I've been doing because I am "tiny"! Loved that someone that I don't know personally noticed that I've lost 78lbs! She went on and on about how good I look and that she was going to start calling me tiny...ha! Not tiny at all.....
  • crabbok
    crabbok Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    All my clothes are getting too big, so I bought a new pair of jeans. 34 inch waist! I haven't been a 34 since high school! (Was 40 inch waist at my heaviest)!
  • agirlscamaro
    agirlscamaro Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My mom had knee replacement surgery so i was at the hospital from noon until 9pm. I only had humus & pretzels, 3 chicken tenders, a bag of m&ms, pack of whole grain nabs, a cracker jack cheese thing and a bag of 100 cal chips.
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Not exactly from today:

Started wearing a set of 1X PJ's (everything else I own for night wear is 3X +) that I inherited from mom as she lost weight
    My "fall" swim suit fits NOW, and the two "now" swim suits - 1 won't work at all any more, the other has enough compression in it I can get away with it, but it's a bit baggy through the chest and bottom (At least it's the same style as the "fall" suit, so I know that one will still work later this year, but I have NO idea what I'm going to do this winter when I can't find any suits at all!)

From today:

Noticed that my belly fat "apron" area has started receding. It's shrunk up by at least 3/4 of an inch!
  • lovemitch125
    lovemitch125 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    My work shorts actually slid off of me today... Like literally would not stay on without a belt. haha. I suppose thats a problem everyone wants though? :bigsmile:
  • splitdog79
    splitdog79 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Cool NSV's guys! I had a bunch of spare time this morning so I walked downtown and bought a medium shirt for the first time since I was like 11 or 12, and I'm 33 now :) It doesn't fit quite how I'd like it to YET, but it wasn't too long ago I was in 3x so I'm happy to have a Medium be a bit tight.
  • angelams1019
    Options
    Cool NSV's guys! I had a bunch of spare time this morning so I walked downtown and bought a medium shirt for the first time since I was like 11 or 12, and I'm 33 now :) It doesn't fit quite how I'd like it to YET, but it wasn't too long ago I was in 3x so I'm happy to have a Medium be a bit tight.

OH. EM. GEE!!!! Nearly 200 pounds lost?! Thats AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on your progress!! SO inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • smartin0181
    smartin0181 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love reading these. They are so much better & more meaningful than numbers.

~ I wore a slinky-knit top that had been too tight for a few years. It is one of the few nice tops I kept. It now fits with a little room to spare!

~ Wearing an old t-shirt, thinking it is too big & baggy to wear anymore and remembering how it was too small to wear just a few months ago.

I was thinking the same thing today. It IS a wonderful feeling! I have now upgraded from wearing big baggy shirts at the gym to wearing racer back shirts that show off my arms : )
  • angelams1019
    Options
    I love reading these. They are so much better & more meaningful than numbers.

~ I wore a slinky-knit top that had been too tight for a few years. It is one of the few nice tops I kept. It now fits with a little room to spare!

~ Wearing an old t-shirt, thinking it is too big & baggy to wear anymore and remembering how it was too small to wear just a few months ago.

I was thinking the same thing today. It IS a wonderful feeling! I have now upgraded from wearing big baggy shirts at the gym to wearing racer back shirts that show off my arms : )

Ooh I can't wait to wear racerbacks! I LOVEEEE them!! But I'm not there yet! Don't get me wrong- I'm no frumpy gym-goer either...But I don't do racerbacks yet! :tongue:
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    My husband bought the family Breast cancer awareness tees, sponsored by my stepaughters school.. and he got me a Adult medium.. A MEDIUM!!! I dont think I have ever wore a medium anything! It fits me PERFECT, not tight or anything. I am impressed! Though slightly sad at my lack of boobage.
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    OP - I wish I could look that good when I am sick, LOL you have a victory for sure
    SPILTDOG!!!! wowsers, never met anyone before that lost 180+ pounds, gotta be better getting huggles now : )

My NSV was a mindset, I declined a "free" piece of pie at Village Inn, a yr ago, I would have been all over that : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!