POOP?? does anyone know?

Options
13»

Replies

• sunnyflower1177
    Options
    Thanks!!!!! everyone for your input--feelin pretty good right now!!! As for The S-shape poop--well im working on that one!!!:blushing:
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    I laughed at some of the answers, my husband said what are you laughing at? I said "oh poop" he just looked at me like i was crazy!!
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    I saw on Dr. Oz once that the more "S" shaped your poops are the healthier they are. I also have a book about poop (inside joke, long story) and apparently the healthiest poops are one-wipers. I think that going more than once a day as long as they aren't the gross liquidy kind (that means you've eaten something that doesn't agree with you and are likely on your way to dehydration. ALSO: I'm sorry for being so blunt). I know entirely too much about poop.

"S" shape!?! Like hovering over the bowl to make a design on a Latte'?

I'm going to try this. How should I log it? Cardio, or Strength?

Don't strain you'll get the roids! So Cardio....

IS THAT HOW STEROIDS ARE MADE!?! I never knew that!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

great read!!! LOL!!!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    attachment.php?attachmentid=88232&d=1343370750
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I believe 1-3x a day is recommended. If I don't go at least once per day, I know I haven't been eating right. More fibrous food.
  • skinnylynnie74
    skinnylynnie74 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have poop problems (hey, we're all sharing, right?) and I found a website called www.gutsense.org. If you want to read more about what's normal.
  • NickFiedlerswife
    Options
    I haven't thought about it til came across this thread....I haven't pooped in awhile...maybe over a week.....I thought I ate enough fiber...Maybe I shall find a fiber bar or something...hmm
  • iamspdd
    iamspdd Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    If I go 3 days with out a bm I eat a fiber bar. I normally poop within an hour of that. I just like to keep things moving. :blushing:
    Besides, who wants to step on a scale with all that inside their gut?
  • holothuroidea
    holothuroidea Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Poop threads are always hilarious and this one did not disappoint. :D

But yeah, OP, totally normal.
  • mightyfine4
    Options
    every other day is kind of weird.
  • KaiteeKarrot
    Options
    i love you a little bit.
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm a freak of nature...I go (and always have gone) roughly once a week. Battled with it my entire life, longest stretch was 15 days. Enema's are nobody's friend lol. Maybe that's why I'm not shedding the weight easily...I have poop weight lol.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I've read normal is anywhere from 3X a day to once every 3 days.
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    what ever is "normal" for you is fine. However, healthy poop should taper at the end and have an "S" shape. The texture and shape is more important than when.
  • Snowbunny95
    Snowbunny95 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    So jealous of those of you who go 1-3x a day. I pray for every other day. And that is with daily Miralax as recommended by multiple doctors. Even though I'm eating clean, I just can't see to go regularly - never have been able to. After 3 days I have to get more drastic and actually take a laxative. I know these pills can disrupt your rhythm, but having all that poop in you can disrupt a lot too!

Sometimes I tell my husband "I feel like **** - literally!" Sore, achy, bad mood, grumpy. Finally have a poop and it is like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders! Or is it, fell out my behind.....?
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    what ever is "normal" for you is fine. However, healthy poop should taper at the end and have an "S" shape. The texture and shape is more important than when.

I've just never been interested enough in my poop to try and get all artistic with it. :tongue:
  • Sakura_Tree
    Sakura_Tree Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    i poop once a day sometimes 2 :p hehe