Looking for supportive minions with a sense of humor

Options
Hello, hello! This is my 3rd attempt at myfitnesspal and I'm determined to commit this time around. However, I think that getting more involved in the forums may be just what it takes to stick it out through the tempting times... like when a slice of chocolate cake is giving me 'sexy eyes' from across the kitchen after an exhausting night at work. I'm a 32 y/o women with a pretty twisted sense of humor who would like to share my journey to health with others of the same nature. I would also love to hear what you guys have to say about your journeys. Who said that wellness has to be boring? Wanna raise hell together while becoming better versions of ourselves? If so, hit me up! Friends who can relate are always a good thing.

Replies

• TheDramaQueen
    Options
    Hiya, friend request sent x
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: feel free to add :flowerforyou:
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Funny stuff, feel free to add me I'm all about motivation and support.
  • TinkerBelle1959
    Options
    As a former Jersey Girl I get ya! Feel free to add..
  • lscrivy
    lscrivy Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new on here - this is my very first post - but you sound like you're right up my alley.
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • chanel1twenty
    chanel1twenty Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You and I could definitely be buddies. I'm quite the cynical smart-aleck and stupid sarcastic and wanting friends wanting to exercise and lose weight! Being the only person in your family that is dieting when your family is all a bunch of crappy food hounds is near-impossible, so getting in contact with people like yourself and myself is extremely important for me!!
    -Chanel
  • kalea_kane
    Options
    Friend request sent. This is round 2 of seriousness for me at MFP. My first day back at the boards though I have been moderately successful with checking in for the past few days.
  • ndriedger
    ndriedger Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Not sure how supportive this minion a be, might have just polished off an ice-cream... but hey could give it a shot :)
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Like your approach.
    Although a serious change, it is imprtant to have a blast as well.
    I have a great bunch of friends and we have a great time.

Anyone can feel free to add if you want to laugh while making good poitive changes....

PS - Example in pic for Throwback Thursday (lol)
  • WittyUserName1
    Options
    Friend request sent :)
  • nolanerinbryon
    nolanerinbryon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am sending you a friend request... I LOVE a sense of humor...and am not easily offended so I would welcome your light-hearted approach in my newsfeed! Others feel free to add me as well (my name is Heather, I'm 39, from MN). Happy Thursday!