Gwyneth Paltrow named World's Most Beautiful Woman

Options
124»

Replies

• boperoni10
    boperoni10 Posts: 3,034
    Options
    She's got nice nippl......I mean a beautiful smile.

Like two eggs sliding down a wall.....

BAHAHAHA!!! LMAO!
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    IMHO, I have a ton of friends that I think are more beautiful. When they name the world's most beautiful woman, they should look beyond Hollywood. :smile:
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    She is attractive but her pretentiousness makes her ugly!

Have a read of her GOOP website!

Karen
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    :indifferent: Vapidity personified.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Disagree but
    agree with the her title of the most annoying celebrity... :flowerforyou:
  • b7bbs
    b7bbs Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    How can anyone be named "most beautiful woman in the world". Have the judges actually seen EVERY WOMAN IN THE WORLD in order to compare and make an informed decision?

EXACTLY! Actresses aren't the only women in the world. Besides, they shouldn't be judged by their looks anyway. Imagine how the women feel that don't make it on the list.
  • IansTiffy
    Options
    Ok, first of all, the lists that are put out like this are all just bigger versions of the polls we all did in high school. The popular people get the votes. Real simple. That being said, of course there are millions of beautiful women in the world so there shouldn't be, and pretty much can't be, THE most beautiful. Gwyneth Paltrow is very beautiful and some of the other ladies I saw listed here, including mfp members, are equally as beautiful! The one I saw listed that I disagree with is Mila Kunis and I don't know if that's because of her character in Black Swan or if it's because she makes me think of someone that chooses a "not-so-healthy" life (she looks like she enjoys meth or something TO ME... meaning, that is JUST MY OPINION.). I don't know her, obviously, so I have no idea what kind of lifestyle she has, so please don't yell at me for that... I'm just saying that to me she looks that way. My favorite Hollywood lady, I've been told, looks like she starves herself and snorts coke to other people, so everyone has their idea of what beauty is on the outside and whether or not inner beauty is a factor when judging the overall package.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    If looking like a stick is your idea of beautiful, then maybe...
  • FearAndTrembling
    Options
    She's not even close. She just comes across as sophisticated, intelligent and classy. Though I doubt she really is.
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    As far as worldly beauty, no, I don't think she wins that one.

But, to me, she is very beautiful and has aged very gracefully (I don't know how much of that is due to cosmetics but I'll hope not much). She seems to have a glow about her and her body is divine. It's not everyone's ideal body type but she carries herself with elegance and that's getting more and more rare in Hollywood.

It seems like she has developed more body confidence with age which is something we should all aspire to.

Gwyneth-Paltrow.jpg

I really don't get the hate.
    She's basically like Jennifer Aniston with blonde hair minus the smoking.

Wow!! She looks just like Modern Family's Julie Bowen in this picture.

She is a beautiful woman, no doubt about that. But is she the most beautiful woman in the world? And this is purely on the basis of physical appearance. The answer is no! Just because some magazine says so doesn't mean it's fact. In the end, it's still someone's opinion. There are many woman out there I think who'd qualify for the spot more than her.

In fact I can name any number of ladies here on MFP who can easily take the spot of most beautiful woman in the world, if you want me to!
  • Leonardo_Gosh
    Options
    Kate Beckinsale deserved it :heart:
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I like her as an actress, and think she is good looking, but these kinds of declarations are worthless in my opinion.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Really?

I can appreciate a beautiful woman, but really?

I find her very plain and too thin.

She's also a horrible elitist C U Next Tuesday
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    She's not bad but I've seen better..
  • byzzle
    byzzle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I like that Gwyneth is a huge promoter of living a healthy life, but I just don't see the World's Most Beautiful...anything when I look at her.