Slow transformation- before and during (Warning I am in my u

Options
sweetn3ss
sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
So I have been struggling for most my life with my obesity. I have had gastric bypass and gained all but 60 lbs back. I have been using MFP to help me on my journey for a month now. I am down 10 wonderful pounds, I finally know what that FULL feeling is, and I can see it. Please be honest can you see it???

Replies

• sweetn3ss
    Options
    It didnt let me post it - I will put it in my profile pics.
  • BigVinney
    BigVinney Posts: 16
    Options
    Great job, keep up the good work!!!
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    It actually looks to me that it's come off your bum / hips /waist, do you measure yourself as well as weigh yourself?

This can help boost up the esteem if you feel like nothing is happening. :-D
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Okay, you want me to be honest.. I can see it, yes, at your arms a bit and a little bit at your thighs and your hips.Not that much of a difference, but it is there.
    You know it's still a long way to go for you. But you made the first steps, and I think you can be VERY proud of your 10 lbs lost. Just keep it up. You will see, in time the changes will be far more visible. And the bigger the changes, the more it will motivate you.
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I see the lost in your neck, face area more than anywhere else, someone once told me, the first place the fat goes is the last place it leaves. I dont know if its true, but considering how unfair everything else with weight loss is I could believe it.
  • bkardong
    bkardong Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I see it in your face.
  • sweetn3ss
    Options
    Thank you all for taking a look and telling me you honest comments. I know it will take time, but I like the visuals lol. I do measure my neck, waist, and hips. I have lost about 2 inches in each!
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see it in the face/neck/waist. Next time you take a progress photo, make sure to smile because you should be so proud of your success! Congrats on your current weight loss and keep it up - they rest will follow!
  • antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    i see it in ur face!! and arms and thighs as well.
    WTG ur one step closer!
  • sweetn3ss
    Options
    I can definitely see it in the face/neck/waist. Next time you take a progress photo, make sure to smile because you should be so proud of your success! Congrats on your current weight loss and keep it up - they rest will follow!

I will for sure smile next time! :flowerforyou:
  • luly727
    luly727 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    U can definetly see it in yr face/neck area and u have lost 9lbs..so take more pics are u progress and smile!!! You will see the changes slowly but surely :):)
    Congrats & Good luck on the new you
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    Yes! I certainly see the improvement! Keep up your work! Like others have said, measurements help boost are motivation when the scale doesn't reflect our work. But really, I think you are in the direction! :)
  • Alleghany
    Alleghany Posts: 200
    Options
    I see it too!!! You're on the right path! Stay logged into MFP throughout your journey and you'll be sure to get TONS of support and have fun along the way. The MFP community is so positive!

CONGRATS!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference in your stomach area definitely. Good job! You can do this!!!
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    YUP! I can sure see a difference! Good for you for posting pics of you in your underwear!! LOL! I have a hard time even letting my hubby see me in my B-Day suit...still. : (
  • Kelle29
    Kelle29 Posts: 14
    Options
    you can def see the difference, well done x
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You can see top of your arms and your thighs ,well done your a brave girl ,I have just put my pic on of just my face lol
  • sweetn3ss
    Options
    YUP! I can sure see a difference! Good for you for posting pics of you in your underwear!! LOL! I have a hard time even letting my hubby see me in my B-Day suit...still. : (

LOL Shy is something I have never been. I took the pics in my underwear because I do not and will not own a bikini. This was the best way for me to visualize the change.

To Everyone "GOD I LOVE THE POSITIVE, HONEST, CARING SUPPORT"
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    I am tempted to do the underwear pics too. But. I'm only SLIGHTLY more reserved and hesitant. haha. I might change my profile pic from my sons face to mine.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!