Will I lose my HUGE butt??

Options
I have 100 lbs to lose and I have a huge butt. I am hoping I will lose a lot of it. Does anyone have any success stories of this they would be willing to share to give me hope? If I don't lose it I am going to look really funny.

Thanks!

Replies

• krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose and I have a huge butt. I am hoping I will lose a lot of it. Does anyone have any success stories of this they would be willing to share to give me hope? If I don't lose it I am going to look really funny.

Thanks!

Yes eventually it will shed off but it's up to your body on which area it wants to lose body fat first
  • flitabout
    flitabout Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I have a huge hiney! And yes it will shirk but it may always be a bit bigger than you would like. I know mine is and even at 120lbs I still had mine. The bonus to this is that while we may not like it as women our men love it. Men do not like to snuggle up with a pile of bones!
  • longin2bsexy
    longin2bsexy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Any before and after pictures would be great!
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    before I ever gained weight...I was 36-26-38/39... and then came life & the kids & laziness, etc...

Ive since lost 96 pounds... wear a size 10/12... my butt & boobs were the first to go.... now if my gut would follow them out the door, I willl et squats & lunges lift whats left of my butt into shape and just be happy

Im currently 36-38-38
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I have a big butt and i hope that i still have a big butt after my weight loss....just with a lot less dimples going on lol
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I have a big butt and i hope that i still have a big butt after my weight loss....just with a lot less dimples going on lol

I certainly loved my big butt and am sad it is now gone...
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    My husband's family is a family of large butt woman. They call it the Portuguese pear. They are very small on top and have a large hiney. Now for the couple of them that are not over weight they have the pear shape, but they look great. Yeah they are shaped like a pear, but it's a nicely proportioned pear. So, if you're that type of body shape never fear you will look great.

I'm an apple shape. My hiney reduced down quickly and it's my abdomen that's giving me the most worry. BUT it is shrinking just very slowly.
  • longin2bsexy
    Options
    My husband's family is a family of large butt woman. They call it the Portuguese pear. They are very small on top and have a large hiney. Now for the couple of them that are not over weight they have the pear shape, but they look great. Yeah they are shaped like a pear, but it's a nicely proportioned pear. So, if you're that type of body shape never fear you will look great.

I'm an apple shape. My hiney reduced down quickly and it's my abdomen that's giving me the most worry. BUT it is shrinking just very slowly.

I am a pear shape (I think anyway)... I just want to look "even".

Thanks everyone for the feedback!
  • MarshCat79
    MarshCat79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have a big butt too. I've been compared to J-Lo, Kim Kardashian. Skinny or fat that booty is there. It does get smaller but in proportion to everything else so it's still "big" so to speak. Embrace it! Alot of men love girls with booty. I love this post: check it out. All about loving having a booty

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/949984-big-hips-thighs-butt-girls-unite-show-off
  • longin2bsexy
    Options
    I have a big butt too. I've been compared to J-Lo, Kim Kardashian. Skinny or fat that booty is there. It does get smaller but in proportion to everything else so it's still "big" so to speak. Embrace it! Alot of men love girls with booty. I love this post: check it out. All about loving having a booty

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/949984-big-hips-thighs-butt-girls-unite-show-off

WOW!! There are some awesome looking women on there!! I would be okay looking like most of them. I just don't want to lose all my weight everywhere else and look like I have a really huge growth on my backside! LOL

Thanks for the link!
  • pluckabee
    pluckabee Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I don't at all understand the obsession with shrinking butts.

Big butts are awesome. I'd be devastated if I lost mine.

No really... Why do people NOT want big butts? I really want to know the deal!
  • pleasetheswolegods
    Options
    The butt is going to go, and it will probably start going somewhere in that 100 lbs, but no guarantees because I don't know your bf%. If you get your body fat % low enough, any fat will fall off :)