Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Problem: stretch marks and vericose veins, Solution: Bio Oil

tiffanyelliott
tiffanyelliott Posts: 3
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I have stretch marks and vericose veins on my legs. With a combination of losing weight, exercising and using Bio Oil, they have diminished in appearance over a couple of months. Yesterday I actually had the confidence to wear a dress for the first time in years. Hope this helps others suffering from the same problems.

Replies

• thanx for the post cuz i do have that problem!! ima try and see!!
  • mm3898
    mm3898 Posts: 138 Member
    How much was Bio Oil? I have stretch marks due to quick weight gain... Hoping to get rid of them after I hit my target. Thanks for the info!

xoxo
    Maggie
  • I got it from Costco in Canada for $22. It is available in most drug stores.
  • alexma02
    alexma02 Posts: 2
    Thanks for the motivation. I thought I might be stuck with my legs even after I lose weight and make exercise a regular part of my life. I can't believe how fast I destroyed my legs be abusing my body with junk food and no exercise. Having children didn't help. I've been working out for 2 weeks and feel the difference. Good luck to all on our journey!
  • ladysw357
    ladysw357 Posts: 43
    Thanks! I've suffered with stretch marks since I was a teenager, and now have vericose veins as well thanks to weight yo-yo syndrome. Will definately try the Bio Oil!
This discussion has been closed.