• Melaney1
    Melaney1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post, Great results,
    You have motivated me into trying that.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Lol, I didn't notice your waist in your second pic because I was distracted.:laugh:

Good job though.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Thanks....I think. :laugh:
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I've done 30DS and RI30, doing 6W6P now. You'll like RI30 it's very similar to 30DS with a few new moves. Plus it's 4 levels instead of 3.

I'll probably get her Extreme Shed and Shred next. All of Jillian's DVD's work :)
  • I_Will_End_You
    Options
    Nice work! I've done 30DS and RI30, doing 6W6P now. You'll like RI30 it's very similar to 30DS with a few new moves. Plus it's 4 levels instead of 3.

I'll probably get her Extreme Shed and Shred next. All of Jillian's DVD's work :)

Thanks. I love that RI30 is 4 levels...I either get bored with 30DS levels (like #1) or hate every second of it (level#2) so it will be nice to have a little more variety.
  • MrsWanland
    MrsWanland Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! You can definitely see a difference! I want my tummy to look like yours - jealous!! I finish Day 30 tomorrow, so I will be posting on Saturday! We did it!!
  • I_Will_End_You
    Options
    You look great!!! You can definitely see a difference! I want my tummy to look like yours - jealous!! I finish Day 30 tomorrow, so I will be posting on Saturday! We did it!!

We sure did!!
  • JewelE77
    JewelE77 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I need to do this dvd again, it definitely works! I've been holding off on it so I don't injur myself before my 1/2 marathon this weekend but you've motivated me to do it again after the races! I didn't realize the firs time I did it that you do each level for 10 days so I just kept doing a level until I felt like I could do it easily so I got really bored with it and never even made it to level 3. Great job and thanks for the motivation! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • I_Will_End_You
    Options
    Awesome job! I need to do this dvd again, it definitely works! I've been holding off on it so I don't injur myself before my 1/2 marathon this weekend but you've motivated me to do it again after the races! I didn't realize the firs time I did it that you do each level for 10 days so I just kept doing a level until I felt like I could do it easily so I got really bored with it and never even made it to level 3. Great job and thanks for the motivation! :smile: :flowerforyou:

Thanks! Good luck at your marathon this weekend! I did each level for 2 days in a row, and then repeated. I like it a lot better that way.
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I can see the change! Congrats! You will love RI30, definitely better than 30DS. I have also done Extreme Shed and Shred, JM's kettlebell workout and Boost Metabolism, Banish Fat. They are all great. If you like these you should also try Les Mills Combat. I LOVE IT!! I don't get nearly as bored with it as I did with Jillian's workouts. It is a lot of the same move, plus a few new ones and amps up the intensity, but still offers modifiers. Let me know if you are interested!
  • shirerose
    shirerose Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    not a huge difference? you're crazy!! :) in only the best way of course. you are way tinier! great job! you looked great in the before pictures too but even more awesome in the afters!
  • shirerose
    shirerose Posts: 116 Member
    Options

Thanks! Good luck at your marathon this weekend! I did each level for 2 days in a row, and then repeated. I like it a lot better that way.

oh that's really smart! i might try that next time i do it.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    great job! I love 30DS - I am going to do it again after I finish up Extreme Shed and Shred and Ripped in 30
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I hope to have noticeable results when I complete it. I started lvl2 yesterday and I'm sure feeling it today. The next 9 days of this level is going to be really rough! Good luck on what you choose to do next!!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look Great!
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    Wow Nice Job!
  • jordansh1961
    Options
    Great job! What is the 30 day shred? How can I get in on it?
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    Girl please tell me you are joking. You look

FANTASTIC with your enormous results :glasses:
  • MMFernaays
    MMFernaays Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great results...I'm on D8 of L2...can not wait until it's over!! Although I'm a little afraid of L3! Hope my results are as half as good as yours! Congratulations!
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You Look Spectacular!
  • I_Will_End_You
    Options
    Thank you everyone.
    Great job! What is the 30 day shred? How can I get in on it?

It's a workout DVD. Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. It's about $8 on Amazon, and I believe all 3 levels are on Youtube for free.

Great results...I'm on D8 of L2...can not wait until it's over!! Although I'm a little afraid of L3! Hope my results are as half as good as yours! Congratulations!

Level 2 is (in my opinion) way worse than level 3!! That's kind of why I did 2 days of each level and then repeated...so I didn't have to go level 2 for 10 days in row. Haha.

I can see the change! Congrats! You will love RI30, definitely better than 30DS. I have also done Extreme Shed and Shred, JM's kettlebell workout and Boost Metabolism, Banish Fat. They are all great. If you like these you should also try Les Mills Combat. I LOVE IT!! I don't get nearly as bored with it as I did with Jillian's workouts. It is a lot of the same move, plus a few new ones and amps up the intensity, but still offers modifiers. Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks for the recommendations. I will definitely look into these. (although kettlebells scare me a bit!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!