Options
2»

Replies

• AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Why are you asking us?

Because he values your opinion.

Take the day off of work. I give you permission. So when you start to feel all guilty like "hey I really should have went to work, I'm a less than stellar employee", just remember, you asked people on the internet and they said you should do it.

Can you please schedule him some breaks in between so he can post status updates on MFP about progress being made for the truck purchase? Also, please let him know what color the truck should be.
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    we literally have no idea..wanted a quad cab pretty much any make but now we are thinking an SUV and a trailer, or even maybe something like a chrysler 300 hemi with a trailer dont know exactly hopeing something would stand out but no dice
    I'm with Hike_higher...save that day to do something fun with the new truck. What kinda truck are you getting?
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm wife wants me to take leave tomorow (if i can ) to finish looking for a truck...idk if i should just keep going after getting off work or if i should take the day off....what do yall think?
    We ended up with a $32,000 truck for under $25,000 because we went in right before the dealership closed.
  • SugarPickles
    Options
    Take the day off and enjoy your long weekend. :flowerforyou: