having to share a toilet at work with a woman

Options

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    anybody here a lawyer and want to take up a discrimination lawsuit?
    Quit talking about me! I can read your posts you know. At least I leave it clean. I'm tired of cleaning your poop smears on things. The flusher handle is understandable, but I have no idea how you got it all over the wall and floor.

tumblr_lte9kwzTTe1qb0q9io1_400.gif

That's what it's like every time I walk into the bathroom after he leaves.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I have to share with many other women, and they are disgusting, horrible people.

i used to lifeguard at a public pool and part of the closing routine was cleaning the bathrooms. the women's bathroom in that place was the most disgusting place i have ever been... and i've been to Philly.

Hey now...
  • luspny8
    luspny8 Posts: 6
    Options
    I agree. Women can be quite disgusting. I used to share a washroom with 600 other women!!! So, tell me about it! Now I work from home and have to put up with myself and hubby. :)
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I have to share with many other women, and they are disgusting, horrible people.

i used to lifeguard at a public pool and part of the closing routine was cleaning the bathrooms. the women's bathroom in that place was the most disgusting place i have ever been... and i've been to Philly.

Hey now...

all in good fun

:flowerforyou:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options

They clearly haven't perfected "the hover" maneuver...
    Always thought that was the reason behind them going in groups \m/
  • Wendysworld13
    Wendysworld13 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    As long as there is a locking door - you don't have a chance in hell of winning a case here!
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    With the size of the log in your profile pic that toilet must be constantly blocked.
  • DavidC1857
    DavidC1857 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I worked in a small office with 3 or 4 other women and one bathroom. They (one in particular) were constantly *****ing about the toilet seat being up. So much so that I finally started leaving it up on purpose.

What IS the big deal. If I can put it up, you can put it down.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options

Quit talking about me! I can read your posts you know. At least I leave it clean. I'm tired of cleaning your poop smears on things. The flusher handle is understandable, but I have no idea how you got it all over the wall and floor.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, thank you for this... I just had a hearty chuckle.
  • Ramberta
    Options
    I worked in a small office with 3 or 4 other women and one bathroom. They (one in particular) were constantly *****ing about the toilet seat being up. So much so that I finally started leaving it up on purpose.

Wow, petty much? Leaving it up on purpose?

Also, several guys I know prefer to pee sitting down. I can understand standing for a urinal, but if you have the opportunity to sit and the lid is clean, why wouldn't you?
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    But what if I a chick needs to use her breast pump in there.. that's a good 30 minutes nobody can use it. Not to mention clean up.
  • Ramberta
    Options

"The hover" maneuver is what gets pee all over the seat in the first place. If everyone just sat like a normal person, there would be no pee-splattered seats. I do a quick wipe with TP and sit, and I have never gotten AIDS or anything else from a public bathroom.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    This reminded me of the review of one of my local pubs:
    William Twig is to be avoided AT ALL COSTS...full of pikeys, dirty glasses, it stinks, theres blood on the walls and **** in the toilet sinks!
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Always thought that was the reason behind them going in groups \m/
    For what? Leverage?
    100_4715.JPG
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    it just sucks cause I have to keep everything super organized and everyone know's who dood it...
  • DavidC1857
    DavidC1857 Posts: 149 Member
    Options

Also, several guys I know prefer to pee sitting down. I can understand standing for a urinal, but if you have the opportunity to sit and the lid is clean, why wouldn't you?

Point missed entirely.

No, not petty, behavior modification. When they figured out that the whining was getting them the results exactly opposite of what they wanted, they shut up about it. I put the lid up when I needed to, and down if I remembered. And they put it down if they needed to. And we all got along nicely.

As far as whether I pee standing up or sitting down, I do both, depending on how I feel and the circumstances. It is pretty much up to me to decide, though.
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options

Really, the teaser title and this is all you have for us? lol
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Hey now...

all in good fun

:flowerforyou:

LOL...I know...I'm just givin' you a hard time :)
  • Ramberta
    Options

Point missed entirely.

No, not petty, behavior modification. When they figured out that the whining was getting them the results exactly opposite of what they wanted, they shut up about it. I put the lid up when I needed to, and down if I remembered. And they put it down if they needed to. And we all got along nicely.

As far as whether I pee standing up or sitting down, I do both, depending on how I feel and the circumstances. It is pretty much up to me to decide, though.

Well you didn't share your clever little anecdote of how you "modified" a group of women in your first post.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    It's really very simple

Toilet%2BSeat%2BFlow%2BChart.jpg