Has anybody had any luck with raspberry ketones?

2»

Replies

• pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    I tried them...they made me smell nice. I tried them when I was starting to run.... I have no idea if they really helped or not but at least I smelt nice.

As for green coffee..... I drink it all the time. Here there is Nescafe Green blend that is part roasted & part green coffee..... I love the taste & the fact it's almost 0 calories....ALMOST. I can't stand other coffee now so I'll happily spend $9 a jar on it.

I wish people who have not tried things would just butt out though...seriously. Unless YOU have tried it....then YOU have no idea at all.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    I tried them...they made me smell nice. I tried them when I was starting to run.... I have no idea if they really helped or not but at least I smelt nice.

As for green coffee..... I drink it all the time. Here there is Nescafe Green blend that is part roasted & part green coffee..... I love the taste & the fact it's almost 0 calories....ALMOST. I can't stand other coffee now so I'll happily spend $9 a jar on it.

I wish people who have not tried things would just butt out though...seriously. Unless YOU have tried it....then YOU have no idea at all.

That's right OP. Don't listen to the people who've actually done the research. Listen to this lady who admits that she has absolutely no idea whether they worked or not and then believes that they affected her scent. Very informative answer.

And for the record I got suckered into them as well. All they did was make my burps taste like raspberries.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member

I haven't TRIED arsenic but I KNOW I should NOT lace my (green) coffee with it.

Btw, my father tried the ketones for 6 months. Useless.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    You only have 7lbs approximately to lose so don't be so silly to waste money on this crap. You seem to know what you're doing since you lost already. It takes a lot of time to lose this last little bit. Exercise and eat mostly healthy with less calories in than out and you will get rid of it eventually.
  • leotardbanshee
    leotardbanshee Posts: 92 Member
    better idea, try adding 10 more minutes to whatever cardio you do. :)
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    If you're low carb / in ketosis maybe, but for everyone else.. not needed.
  • Jaylello
    Jaylello Posts: 212 Member
    Raspberry Ketones= pile of piss.
  • BarbraP44
    BarbraP44 Posts: 35 Member
    Dr Oz has a product to SELL! Simple. Remember there were other products before Raspberry Ketones that he was selling. Acai berry was one and where is that now?
  • stacyshan
    stacyshan Posts: 16 Member
    Just got this in my email & it from Fox news today it says http://www.last.news.wowfxs.com
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Dr Oz has a product to SELL! Simple. Remember there were other products before Raspberry Ketones that he was selling. Acai berry was one and where is that now?

Actually you can buy that just about anywhere. I know of a nice healthy dark chocolate that has it in it. Tastes amazing.