Encouragement

Options
Hello! My name is Andrea and I want to lose weight and get fit so badly. In March a friend of mine convinced me to start going to the gym 3 days a week and I really liked it. But, he is moving and is no longer going so I'm finding it hard to go now. I think if I can get some more friends on here and we can motivate eachother it would really help. So, if you'd like a personal cheerleader please be myfitnesspal friend. :o)

A little about me: I'm 33 years old, I have 3 kids, work full time and have very active kids! I'm engaged and I think life is so great I want to take better care of myself.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!!

Replies

• DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Hi Andrea and welcome! We are great motivators here, I'm sending a FR right now! :flowerforyou:
  • sudmom
    sudmom Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    HiAndrea, You can add me as a friend-always need to get/giva a little motivation! Good luck!
  • andii4
    andii4 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi Andrea and welcome! We are great motivators here, I'm sending a FR right now! :flowerforyou:

Thank you!! I appreciate it!
  • andii4
    Options
    HiAndrea, You can add me as a friend-always need to get/giva a little motivation! Good luck!

Just sent it. Thank you!
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    welcome! i'm always looking to give/get motivation and i'd love to be friends. sending a request right now as well! :smile:
  • lozloz85
    lozloz85 Posts: 10
    Options
    hi andrea im new here too :-) im 27 4 kids and desperate to shift the last of my baby weight, what id give to be the size i was 8 years ago lol, ive sent you a friend request :-) x
  • mitziku
    mitziku Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Please add me if you'd like.
  • andii4
    Options
    welcome! i'm always looking to give/get motivation and i'd love to be friends. sending a request right now as well! :smile:

Thank you! You made me smile. :) You smile too doll face!
  • andii4
    Options
    Please add me if you'd like.

Sent a request. Thank you! :o)
  • andii4
    Options
    hi andrea im new here too :-) im 27 4 kids and desperate to shift the last of my baby weight, what id give to be the size i was 8 years ago lol, ive sent you a friend request :-) x

Thanks! I have 3 kids and I understand. Like I said my "baby" is 6 and I'm still trying to lose the "baby weight". I look forward to being able to motivate eachother. :o)
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm on MFP a lot during the week and occasionally on the weekends:smile:
  • Armyantzzz
    Armyantzzz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Armyantzzz here.... add me ... :happy: :happy:
  • JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me too! I am also 33 and have two children a 5 and 8 year old. I work full time and my husband works 12 hours a day away from home. I usually work out in the evening after they kids go to bed because I am not a morning person. I like to run, walk, bike and currently doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred!
  • kristen_joele
    Options
    Hi, friend request sent! Anyone else can feel free to add me as well! I'm 22, 5'8" with about 25 pounds to lose! :)
  • andii4
    Options
    Hi, friend request sent! Anyone else can feel free to add me as well! I'm 22, 5'8" with about 25 pounds to lose! :)

I'm 5'8" too! I want to lose 30lbs. Yay! Thanks for the request. :o)
  • karenboy29687
    karenboy29687 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Karen, feel free to add me!
  • andii4
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me too! I am also 33 and have two children a 5 and 8 year old. I work full time and my husband works 12 hours a day away from home. I usually work out in the evening after they kids go to bed because I am not a morning person. I like to run, walk, bike and currently doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred!

Thanks! I have a 6 year old girl, 10 year old girl and 12 year old boy. I understand!
  • andii4
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm on MFP a lot during the week and occasionally on the weekends:smile:

I'm def able to be on more doing the week as well. Thank you!
  • andii4
    Options
    Armyantzzz here.... add me ... :happy: :happy:

Request sent... Thank you!
  • JamieSagers
    JamieSagers Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Andrea, Hi Im Jamie, Im new to My fit pal, but also looking for encouragement too so super excited to meet you. I would love to be your friend and your cheerleader too. I just had my 4th baby (3 weeks ago). Yep I dropped about 20 pds overnight yet I have about 30 more to go. I am a fitness Instructor at a gym and need to get back into shape so I can be an example to others and look good teaching. I also have a small business out of my home.

Looking forward to the end result but planning on embrasing the journey.

-Jamie