30 day shred partner

Options
I am starting 30 day shred tomorrow after work and wondering if anyone else is planning on starting soon and would like to have a shred partner? :) We can message back and forth on here to keep each other accountable....

Replies

• luv86elle
    luv86elle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi therre,

It may be helpful to join any/all of these groups:

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred - April 2013

2013 Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Group!

The Ultimate Jillian Michaels Challenge

30 Day Shred Motivation/Support

30 Day Shred!

I'm on Day 1 of level 2, It's amazing.

Happy Shredding!
  • KatGreenGo
    Options
    I love the 30 day Shred. I just restarted it when I signed up for MFP about 4 days ago! I was super sore after day 1 level 1 and look forward to keeping it up !! How do you like it? I have another friend lose 20lbs doing her workouts for a little over 2 months!
    ~Kathryn~
  • EstyPorter
    EstyPorter Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey !! I just started today (level one day one).. have you started yet? I think keeping each other on track and accountable is a good idea! : )
  • ndowns22
    ndowns22 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hello my fellow fitties!!
    I just wanted to let you know I will be having a TurboFire Challenge Group start in May! Message me for details! Its a GREAT way to meet new people, stay on track and motivated!! FREE coaching from me! Hope to hear from you soon! <3
  • KatGreenGo
    Options
    Started my morning with Jillian, best way to start my day I think before heading to work for 11hrs! We should hold each other accountable and share tips and positive feedback! =) Feel free to add me =)
  • BYNUMD5
    BYNUMD5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 7th day of 30 day shred. Because I have bad knees, I have to find another way to do pushup and jumping jacks. I do see a difference in my stamnia. will stay on level 1 until about May 15 then start level 2.
  • PecorinoRomano
    PecorinoRomano Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm doing day 3 tonight and am happy to partner up with you to keep each other accountable! It's so, so easy to just come home from work and plop on the couch so it's great to have someone else to do it with!
  • mrsbrightside4
    Options
    I just started yesterday! You can add me :)
  • dianer75935
    dianer75935 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Level 1 for me today. Please add me I need all the encouragement I can get.
  • wannabea10again
    wannabea10again Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started today! I do it on my lunch break instead of waiting to get home where I can find all kind of distractions and excuses! Add me and we can check in with each other every day
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    i started yesterday! Looking forward to seeing the results soon. Feel free to add me for some support!
  • roisindubh225
    roisindubh225 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I tried starting a couple weeks ago, but I only did 2 days and stopped, because my life got kinda crazy. But I would love to start it up tomorrow again with you! I definitely need someone to help motivate me and be in the same boat as me. My husband is less than supportive about my weight loss mission. But I've had 2 kids in 3 years, and I am ready to get fit again! Add me!
  • dianer75935
    dianer75935 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Ok so I got on the scale this morning and I have gained is this normal with doing a workout dvd??
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    Options
    Im down ;) I just started last night so I guess I'm on day 2 of level 1?
  • 20kb13
    20kb13 Posts: 161
    Options
    Ok so I got on the scale this morning and I have gained is this normal with doing a workout dvd??

this is very normal for doing this particular DVD. Many people have posted about gaining or not losing on the scale during this workout. The first time I tried the 30 day shred I gained about 2 lbs and stayed there the whole time (so I never finished the dvd)

this time I am on Day 2 of Level 3 (and plan on finishing all 10 days) I have lost a couple pounds.. VERY slowly, but clothes are fitting better, I can tell I have lost inches, and I feel stronger and more capable of doing the workouts.
  • Lady_Taylor
    Lady_Taylor Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Count me In !!! I just got the DVD. I'll start tonight
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I started level 3 this past Monday! I love 30 DS!

Stick to it, you'll see results.

I should also add....I never followed any "plan" I did level one until I felt like I conquered it and then moved on.
  • fitnhealthyforever
    Options
    oh i'd love to join you but i am prepering baccaloreate exam when i finish i'll start with ya good luck:smile:
  • fitnhealthyforever
    Options
    oh i'd love to join you but i am prepering baccaloreate exam when i finish i'll start with ya good luck:smile:
  • posypink
    posypink Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! I did it back in Jan/Feb and loved it! Was so sore the first 3 days of doing it, but I got great results! I MUST do this again!!

Day 1 starts tonight! :-) Espec if I know others are doing it with me....! xx