Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fallen off, getting back up! Add me!

Kind of a familiar story -- had a little weight, felt good, stopped logging, started cheating (bigger serving sizes, sweets, etc) and no surprise gained back quickly! Moving towards acceptance that I can't just eat what I want, whenever I want. G-ddamnit!
I never gave up exercise - pilates 1-2x per week, walking 4-6 miles a week, yoga 1x a week and bar method 1x a week, but it's just not enough without controlling my food.

Looking for some adds for motivation!

Replies

• lomajess
    lomajess Posts: 94 Member
    :sad: Me too.! I fell in love & fell off the wagon too... Anyone can ADD ME :smile:
  • hellokittyhorror
    hellokittyhorror Posts: 70 Member
    Have gained 14 lbs of what I lost due to less time for exercise and not counting calories. Let's get back on track together!
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    I was just going to vent to my MFP friends about how I lost me groove, but then thought to check the message boards and found yours!

I lost 25 lbs! And had managed to keep if off for 2 months!! <
    a bigger milestone for me than actually losing the weight.

For 2 months, I was upset that I was eating at maintenance but was just glad I wasn't gaining. Well this last month, I've gotten a little too careless. And then yesterday I skipped my 2 mile run! I know I am going to be told that I'm wrong, but...LOSING WEIGHT IS SO HARD SOMETIMES!

I want to get back up, too! My plan is to plan:-) Don't miss my Wedensday Run every again! No excuses for missing my Tuesday Jazzercise Express/Body Sculpting combo anymore! And I need to get MAD at fat!!! No more mrs. nice guy:-)