Lifting Heavy Weights Makes Women Bulky!

Options
13»

Replies

• JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS!!! Awesome progress!!!!
  • shiningnebula
    Options
    I have literally just finalised a lifting programme for myself after some research and tuition. I've never tried weights before but it's so motivating to see the results others have achieved. Wish me luck and well done everyone!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    ZOMG looook at all the muskles bulging like a manz :laugh:

Yeah, this post is awesome. Almost 10 pounds heavier but you look more slender. And probably eat more too. Weights = winning.
  • DVaughan1975
    DVaughan1975 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I've lost 2# and 2 sizes since I started lifting in March. I'm sold.
  • myvgurl
    myvgurl Posts: 31
    Options
    I love lifting heavy!! I can squat 155 and deadlift 115 and it feels so good showing up all the guys at the gym and it does NOT make you bulky. I actually went down in size.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    im so sick of all these obvious bait and switch topics about weightlifting making women bulky. It is COMMON KNOWLEDGE of anyone on here for more then a day that lifting does not make women bulky. So stop with the "clever" titles because its annoying and condescending.
  • jdsmom0104
    jdsmom0104 Posts: 236
    Options
    i loooooooooooooooooooooove heavy lifting.. benched 105 last friday! :drinker: :blushing:

women-- LIFT... HEAVYYYY:love:
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Oh God I was gonna come find you if you were going to tell ladies not to lift, then I clicked on the link. Good for you AHAHAH. I was scared for a sec.
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You look much healthier and your legs rock!! Awesome job!!:smile:
  • MariaChele85
    MariaChele85 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! YEY for WEIGHTS!!!
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Topic: Lifting Heavy Weights Makes Women Bulky!
    Okay, I can't believe I'm doing this...

I'm 5'6" and started working out hardcore about a year and a half ago. I started out by running and doing some Jillian Michaels DVDs (I know she uses weights, but let's face it--they're 99% cardio-based). I started getting more serious about lifting in November of last year and started StrongLifts 5x5 end of February this year. I took the photo

funnylol_zps3507566c.jpg

OP You're AMAZING!!! :bigsmile:
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Topic: Lifting Heavy Weights Makes Women Bulky!
    Okay, I can't believe I'm doing this...

I'm 5'6" and started working out hardcore about a year and a half ago. I started out by running and doing some Jillian Michaels DVDs (I know she uses weights, but let's face it--they're 99% cardio-based). I started getting more serious about lifting in November of last year and started StrongLifts 5x5 end of February this year. I took the photo

funnylol_zps3507566c.jpg

OP You're AMAZING!!! :bigsmile:

^^I KNEW IT!

Great results :)
  • itcanbedone13
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!