10 lbs in 30 days?

Options
2»

Replies

• tabithavockler1995
    Options
    I know people might not like this comment but water fasting will help you lose weight and it does amazing things to your body - cleanse, heal, detox, clears allergies, infections, etc.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I'm going to agree with the others who say that toning up will do you more good in a short amount of time. Eat at a moderate deficit and do some weight training. You don't even need to go to a gym if they intimidate you. Look into body weight exercises and DVDs or haunt some local garage sales and pick up a set of weights someone else has given up on. Do what you can and try not to stress out about the number. That will only make you feel worse!
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I've lost 9.4 lbs in 1 month, I eat about 1,200 cals a day(I'm 4'10"). I also cut out red meat.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I know people might not like this comment but water fasting will help you lose weight and it does amazing things to your body - cleanse, heal, detox, clears allergies, infections, etc.

Tremendous first post.

Please do not follow this advice.
  • GhostinthePC
    GhostinthePC Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I lost 17 pounds in 30 days. The trick is simple: Eat fresh ingredients, avoid "Diet" marketed foods that are processed, avoid fast food, and avoid anything with Aspartame. If you want that 10 pounds off, you WILL have to make some serious sacrifices.

Lol.

Why is this funny? Are you Nutritional physician? Hold a doctorate in diets? You post very smugly dude. You are not contributing, but judging. There's a word for folks like you-Troll.
  • flobag83
    flobag83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    well i certainly appreciate all the feedback, it has helped me come up with a good plan. I'm doing the Dr. Oz 2 day cleanse this weekend, smoothies and juicing and lots of water! Soup for dinner :) Looking forward to it! And then I'm going to start the 30 day squat challenge, along with treadmill & elliptical 4 - 5 times a week!

and if i only lose 5 lbs i'll still be happy, and after the wedding i'm going to aim for a total loss of 15 lbs... weight loss can be fun if you have a good plan to keep you motivated!

Thanks guys!!