Where are the people in their Twenties!

Options

Replies

• BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I am 29 for another 5 months, so I totally belong in here! *clings to the heaviest object possible* DON'T MAKE ME LEAVE!
  • NOLA19
    NOLA19 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and goal is to lose 30 lbs before I turn 30 in Oct! Operation 30 before 30
  • ejbraun
    ejbraun Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    25 here. Highest weight 307lbs, started here at 250, currently 201 and still going.

Feel free to add me
  • synthomarsh
    synthomarsh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am 29 for another 5 months, so I totally belong in here! *clings to the heaviest object possible* DON'T MAKE ME LEAVE!

lol that's adorable.... I was gonna say either they are all too young to appreciate what they have or they are at the better side of 20 and fear turning 30

just turned 28 last month joined mfp late jan or early feb lost 21 lbs using it so far, still got about 25 more to go. currently doing p90x at day 66 so almost done then own to bigger and better things. I got a wedding to be ready for either this summer or next winter, anyone who reads this may add me to their friends list I log daily and always comment and offer help when I can.

Power to the 20's well for 2 more years then its all about the 30's lol
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends! Feel free to "like" my facebook page as well, it's a group of motivators and we love new members :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Canadian-Beach-Body-Babes/499348756795971?notif_t=page_new_likes
  • irishgirlie826
    Options
    I'm 22, looking to lose 60 -75 pounds. Want to get to healthier eating and I need motivation to work out! Message or Add me!
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    25 in the military not able to work out due to injury so looking to lose inches off my waist by dieting now and once i can hit the gym again bulk up anyone can feel free to add me
  • teamiconic
    teamiconic Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    bump
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    26 here
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Hey there :)
    I'm 20, soon to be 21. Looking to lose about 60-70lbs. Already lost 5lbs so far, and just looking for some motivation and support... Those free recipes sound good too! ;)
  • teamiconic
    teamiconic Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    bump
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    I am 22 and need to lose 70 pounds. I just got this about a week ago:) add me!
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm 20.
    21 in August.
    *hyperventilates*
    I'm growing up so fast. O.O
  • hanfit85
    hanfit85 Posts: 10
    Options
    28!

want to lose 10 pounds by july! !
  • unhealthypenguin
    unhealthypenguin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and have so much to lose, any help and support would be very welcome!
  • mlcantwell
    mlcantwell Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    24 years old, I need more MFP friends, feel free to add me :)
  • StaceyShapesUp
    Options
    Freshly 23 here...lost 19kgs over the last 2 years..and just joined the gym last week aiming to lose another 12kgs as a baseline...2.2kgs gone in the last week so must be doing something right ! Bring it onnnn :)
  • health_now21
    Options
    hi! i'm 22, feel free to add me :)
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    21, aiming to lose about 5kgs - more focused on reducing bf% :)
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'm 22. :) Feel free to add me! :)