I need some MFP Buddies

Options
Hello, I've been on MFP for a couple of years now, but have never stuck to it over and over again. I think I need some buddies on here for encouragement and people to be going through and wanting the same thing that I want....weight loss.

A little about me:
I am 31 5'6'' 185 lbs. I've always had a sit down job and recently I started working from home so it is even more of all day sit down job. I'm a little EH about working about, but I know that I need to to get to my goals.

I'm hoping to find some friends on here for encouragement, recipe swaps, inspiration and friendship.

Replies

• SIMA80
    SIMA80 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • sdubya04
    sdubya04 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love MFP. I'm here for motivation and it inspires me to encourage others~! I'm a yoga instructor and a k-12 music teacher. Glad to meet ya and good luck!~Sara
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • KimbaJL
    KimbaJL Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well "KimbaJL" :tongue:
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Sure! Add me. I enjoy sharing in others' journeys and having great people be a part of mine!
  • lomajess
    lomajess Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)

Age 23
    Height 5'5
    Weight 190
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me!

I also have a Fit Page on Facebook here:

http://www.facebook.com/stepitupgirl
  • sheilarosella
    sheilarosella Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me - this is my 90th day
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I go into the office only 1 day a week now so I completely understand. What I am finding is I now have time to get in workouts. No more long communtes! Please feel free to add me. I'm working on losing 60-70lbs.
  • HappyHungryHealthy
    HappyHungryHealthy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! :)
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Feel free too add me!! Been on for 40 day now! lots of encouragement :flowerforyou:
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    That was to.... add me!! typo....
  • thirstyflea
    thirstyflea Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm on here every day, and would love to support and encourage you!
  • slackerwoman
    slackerwoman Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. Not trying to lose right now because I am pregnant, but once the baby is born I will be. I will be happy to help you along the way.
  • cpsdnbjmb
    Options
    Me too! I've never worked out a day in my life and I have been doing it now since March 18 with results. I've lost 14 lbs and I'm excited to find out this Sunday how many inches I've lost! I feel great and know it's good for me. The hardest part for me is giving up the "quick and easy, fatty foods" and alcohol (did I mention I have 4 kids :) I work full time and I have 4 kids! The kids have to sit at the gym and wait for me to get done working out. How many times have I sat around for them to get done with all of their sports activities etc. It's my turn now! They don't complain at all and they are encouraging me as well! You can do it!
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    A little about me:
    I am 31 5'6'' 185 lbs. I've always had a sit down job and recently I started working from home so it is even more of all day sit down job. I'm a little EH about working about, but I know that I need to to get to my goals.

I'm hoping to find some friends on here for encouragement, recipe swaps, inspiration and friendship.

We are very much alike. I'm 5 yrs older but same height and only 4lbs different. I also have a sit down job and work 4 days from home. Feel free to add me. We can do this together!
  • starry_eyes1313
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :smile: That goes for everyone else as well!
  • hazellatrice
    hazellatrice Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hey add me i love new friends and motivated people to read about every morning to get the day started .
  • 2bfitplz
    2bfitplz Posts: 1
    Options
    I will b one of urMFP buddies, I can use some to thanks, Beginner here and trying to learn..Thanks Btw my nam eis Stephanie