What is something you are insecure about??

Options

Replies

• justdowhatworks
    Options
    My very flabby (and flappy) arms.
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    My form, on certain strength training exercises. I don't want to injure myself! I try to focus on the positive though, regarding my body/physical features. I try to look at myself through my husband's eyes!
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    How awesome I am ... I dont want to make anyone else feel less awesome, so sometimes I feel like its not fair that I am as freaking awesome, so I try to hide it, but always seems to come out on its own :D

WINNING!
  • jersey_jenn
    jersey_jenn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    some days, everything. other days, only half that :)
  • joydoncheski
    joydoncheski Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My butt, its flat and saggy which I'm working on, and my nose. Its big and been broken. I had it fixes once, but it was paid for by medical insurance and it was poorly done and still very crooked. I wish I had the money for a real nose job.
  • shutupandmove257
    Options
    Mid section. but I'm working on it! :D
  • Charlixoxo
    Charlixoxo Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My belly and legs! And arms...lol! Just all of my body really!
  • sarahkalt88
    sarahkalt88 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My knees, and the lower half of my belly. I've always had bulky knees (even at my smallest), and my belly looks pretty good until you get a couple inches below my belly button, the it does something weird that I'm not a big fan of... Looking forward to working that off!
  • Joshsjen
    Joshsjen Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Sex drive.....i def feel like a freak when it comes to that!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    my intelligence...I really hope that I'm not stupid
  • MelodyinGa
    MelodyinGa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    It saddens me to see all of these BEAUTIFUL women being insecure about their bodies.....I think you are all GORGEOUS!!! Now, that being said....GET OVER IT. Seriously though

THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS! At first I was thinking about the things I hated about myself...but then reading all of the other women's comments made me feel sad that we are so insecure at our bodies and it's mainly because we worry about what men think!

Do I love my body? NOPE Do I love what I'm doing about? ABSOLUTELY!
  • ellaloveslove
    ellaloveslove Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My nose! I have dreams of one day getting a nose jobs, I'd pick that over new boobs any day :P Other than that...probably my tummy - but hey I'm working on that! :)
  • TheApocalypse
    TheApocalypse Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I have always been a little more on the "chesty" side of the spectrum and always been very insecure about it. Not that I am finally getting into shape and it is going down, I still have a big chest, but it is shaping out rather nicely... but I still need to keep cutting to get to where I want to be...
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm....nope. I'm not insecure about ANYTHING.
  • karisul1
    karisul1 Posts: 50
    Options
    Upper arms and tummy!
  • commanderval
    commanderval Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My psoriasis...
  • sjoaquin
    sjoaquin Posts: 63
    Options
    weight
  • atrebor18
    atrebor18 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have always been a little more on the "chesty" side of the spectrum and always been very insecure about it. Not that I am finally getting into shape and it is going down, I still have a big chest, but it is shaping out rather nicely... but I still need to keep cutting to get to where I want to be...

I'm the opposite, I have no boobs to speak off and I tell people its not a big deal but sometimes its annoying to feel so unfeminine in certain outfits and I also think if they were bigger than my belly wouldn't look like it stuck out so much...
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    gut and hips that said I am not insecure enough with them to hide them, I will still wear a bikini. I would have to say that being around people that are insecure and allow their insecurities to bring them down. I have found that it can make others feel uncomfortable when I allow my confidence out around them.
  • pnubn1
    pnubn1 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    My belly..upper arms..badonkadonk dimples....and my wallet