Who's SERIOUS?

Options

Replies

• Hike_higher
    Options
    I'm here often as well. Feel free to add me too !
  • synthomarsh
    synthomarsh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am one of the 200 friends and she really does take a lot of time to comment on everyone's status, a very good friend and motivator to have
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Be hard and clear out FL to a number you know interact with you.
    We all do it regularly as there are some collectors out there who just want loads of friends.

Meh!

Cull.............. lol
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    26002074_zpsc2419057.jpg
  • npeery
    npeery Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking the same thing! My friends list is so dead. I added you.
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of also posting something similar.

I log everyday, even weekends. I workout 4-5 days a week as well. I love seeing my buddies logging and working out on a regular basis, it's SUPER MOTIVATING!

:happy:

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Aside from the weekends (of which I still pop in) I am on here fairly often and always happy to support and motivate my friends. I like to give daily challenges and motivational quotes and what have you...

...and I am just awesome.

i second this!
  • fitrep
    fitrep Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    PrettyNotPretty, you hit the nail on the head. Exactly. A buddy and I began getting serious about our fitness about a month ago. I have limited myself to only those who I see trying to make a real effort and it's amazing how few friends you actually have once the others get weeded out. I'm okay with this, though. Less, but more supportive and helpful "friends" is ten times better than 200-300 that are never posting. We all skip a day sometimes for whatever reason, life happens. But, sticking with MFP everyday definitely helps me stay on track.

I'm getting back in shape so I can re-enter the military so getting fit and healthy again isn't something I just want to do...I need to do it! So, if you're serious, you're a friend in my book!
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Lol I have 220+ friends and let me tell you, it's hard to keep track with so many active ones :laugh:
  • ImpossibleGrl
    Options
    Not+Sure+if+serious.jpg
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Oh! madam! i am dying to be in your friendlist! add me !
  • flamencobarbie
    flamencobarbie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello, You can add me.. I am active on here, and I do enjoy having support.. I do give support too!!!!
  • AmyKathleenStretch
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Amy. Im 20 years old and i need to change. I am an over eating comfort eater. There is never a time in my life when i could actually count myself as thin, but today is the day, i need change i cant stand looking at pictures of myself next to my friends and seeing myself as the 'Whale'.

I know i may be only new but I plan to log on regularly as this summer is going to be my time to be a new, better, thinner me. I would love have some motivating friends on this as it can be very ard to stay on track. I can also help to motivate you too :)
  • CuteBikini
    Options
    Haha,you're right.I mean why even bother joining this site if you're not going to use it,right?
    I'm new here and I'll be here as much as possible.Seeing you guys so THIS motivated made ME motivated. *.* !!!
    I'm always here if anyone ever needs a friend to talk to ; you can add or message me.I really love helping people and getting help from them.I have SOOO many questions in my mind and I think I can find answers here.If you have questions like me you can ask me whenever you want! I'm not a weight loss pro but I can help you as much as I can hehe and not only with weight loss,I would help you with your another problems If my English don't fail me :D (: <3
  • Josh_92_
    Josh_92_ Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm on here Everyday so add me : )
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I take what I do seriously, but I don't take myself seriously. Not sure how to count that.
  • AshleyAnn9
    Options
    I'm serious. Feel free to add me if you are too. I love getting and giving out encouragement. I'm on here everyday even if I eat bad.
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I log in daily...unless I can't because we are off camping where there isn't internet access. I read every-one's status/achievements every day and although I don't always comment on every single 1 of them every day, I love being inspired by every-one's activity and it keeps me motivated to keep at it. Anyone can feel free to add me if they'd like, friends are always welcome! :smile:
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY NOT SERIOUS! BUT HERE HAVING A BLAST!! KILLIN IT EVERY DAY:)
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    My real life is too busy to accommodate replying to EVERYONE EVERYDAY on my FL. They know I am proud of them, and they know I support them. I just don't have to feed their egos (nor they feed mine) daily.

I think we've become a society of "LOOK AT ME! NO, ME! ME! ME!" with all these social media websites. I like to think my self worth isn't dependent upon someone patting me on the back every day and giving me a virtual cookie for my efforts. I know I kick butt and take no prisoners -- and those I let on my friends' list know it.