Hi Everybody!

teenka
teenka Posts: 1
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I first started here about 2wks ago. I lost 3 pounds in the first couple of days then gained 1 pound back & since then I'm holding steady not losing, not gaining........ I know I need to exercise but I need lots of motivation! Please help! :(

Thanks!

Replies

• mazza18
    mazza18 Posts: 3
    :happy: Hi there. I took time to put on the weight in will take time to lose it. Keep at it and dont give up and you will start to notice the difference. Make this a new way of eating a healthy lifestyle and the pounds will fall off. Anything that you work hard at will pay off in the end. Keep the faith and keep fighting. God bless and take care
  • cbear1123
    cbear1123 Posts: 2
    HI, I had the same results, lost 3-4 lbs in the first week, and gained a bit back, lost more... Im now down 9 lbs, but I have found that just adding a brisk walk after work every day makes a huge difference. It speeds up my metabolism, and burns about 400 calories for about an hours worth of walking. You tend to plateau when you get into a routine. You have to mix it up a bit.. add a walk in, even weight training at home with small home weights, can burn extra calories and help the weight come off as well as inches. Make sure to count everything you eat.. it is hard, but in the end will be well worth it. Like they say, it goes on slow, and comes off even slower.. but if you re-teach yourself how to eat, and do exercises, it will stay off.
This discussion has been closed.