Life After 152 pound loss

Options
2»

Replies

• juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    you did a half?!?! Amazing!!

I really dont see myself going over 10.. thats about perfect for me.. but maybe one day!!
    Way to go!
  • RandyGruber
    Options
    I am currently in the process of trying to burn over 200 lbs. And I just want to say your picture gives me the inspiration of how different I will look and feel. Even 6 months from now, let alone 2 years from now. Going up to Half a Marathon is amazing. Thank you for sharing this!
  • candymara
    candymara Posts: 49
    Options
    As someone who needs to lose over 100 lbs myself you are certainly an inspiration! Way to go! And thank you so much for the encouragement. It's much appreciated.

Candy
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    amazing! good work
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! Way to go! And way to go on completing a half marathon! I'm signed up for one on May 12 and beginning to seriously question my decision. I had to stop running today at 7.5 miles because my hip and foot hurt. :frown: Hoping to hobble through to the end. Good to know that despite your pain, you persevered!!
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I had to do run/ walk intervals. I ran the first 1.5 and the last mile, but did 4/2 for the rest. I am doing another one in June and intend to do 5/1 intervals. You cao do it. If you can finish 10 in training, you can do the half on race day.
  • need2lose150lbs
    need2lose150lbs Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look and sound like a totally different person! I can only imagine how your life has changed so much. I need to lose about that same amount.... you are a HUGE inspiration to me!! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful post! You look great; so inspiring!
  • schmeckpeper
    schmeckpeper Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Inspiring and great advice. Congratulations! You have every right to show that pic ANYWHERE you wanna-you EARNED it!!!
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You're fantastic! You've done a wonderful job with 're-making' yourself! :flowerforyou:

I know what you mean about the gym--I hate it, but do love to be active. I'm trying to find a sport that will take me beyond losing weight. I love the idea of being a runner, but in reality, I kinda suck at it. Hiking is great, but I'm not in good area for hiking. I'm looking into a local rec center that has both a pool and raquetball courts, since I love to swim, and I used to love to play raquetball, although its been about 20 years since I played.:tongue:
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the great work :)
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Thank you all again!
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!!
  • orkyokomjs_mom
    Options
    bump
  • UseItForFuel
    UseItForFuel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration! Keep it up! :)
  • AmazonRDH
    AmazonRDH Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    GOOD for you, Handsome man!!! :wink: Way to go!!!!!!!!!
  • upendrah
    upendrah Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the words of encouragement. You're transformation is amazing.
  • ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's nice to see the transformation and know that that kind of weight loss is possible.
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!!!! you have done a wonderful job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!