April 26th 2013.. Finally on my GW!

Options
ElizaRoche
ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
Long story short.. Started at around 200 lbs on january 2012, never checked my weight back then, was too afraid of the scale. First time I got on it was in march 2012, when i was 176 lbs. ( I am 5 2 btw)
16 months later I am finally 120!!, I was never EVER this skinny before. Im feeling great and happy, and most important proud and healthy.
Started with sizes 14-16. Now I am a size 2-4.. Im even using my sister´s wardrobe now haha

feel free to ask questions!.. Now lets see the pics! :) (If the pics are too large just visit this link http://imgur.com/a/fgVuV#0 .. dunno how to change settings here sorry!!)

same green bra, huge difference from 175 lbs down to 125!!
szKZtDs.jpg

pink shorts.. Took this pic in march 2012, when I was already a bit lighter, at around 176 lbs
T1sqJQg.jpg

same pink shorts at 121.. I cant even jump when im wearing them, they keep falling.
F7scfAx.jpg

5TUmKFh.jpg

When I got this dress I said ´no way its gonna fit´... bring it *kitten*!! , fits now! :)
ZeipouG.jpg

kvt1Ysi.jpg

Last pic with some of the girls I work with.. and im the skinnier one!!
WPstInQ.jpg

Replies

• NoMoreJellyRolls
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • ddipert
    ddipert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You've reached an awesome milestone!
  • pinksands143
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!! You look Beautiful!
  • DanaDuggan
    Options
    Congratulations! Your story is very inspiring. I am just joining today with similar goals. Hoping to be as successful as you 16 months from now! Continued success!
  • ElizaRoche
    Options
    thanks all!..

and im sure you will DanaDuggan, just stick to whats on your mind!
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Great tranformation. Congrats! You worked so hard and earned that reflection you are happy and proud of seeing. Very inspiring. Thank you for posting. You look absolutely amazing. Keep up the great progress.
  • kegger1997
    Options
    that is awesome congratulations
  • kandyice1
    kandyice1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    you look great. congrats on your making it to your goal.
  • jesse1952
    jesse1952 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Congratulations.
  • ElizaRoche
    Options
    thank you! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!