127 lbs lost

Options
Just a little motivation today for those thinking that they will never reach their goal or its too late for you to get your dream body!

This was me before I met my husband and got pregnant. I was 160lbs and power-lifting, I was able to squat and dead-lift 315+lbs and bench over 200lbs. Here I was a medium in clothes, size 8 in jeans and dresses...

3249308_4273_zps3037a078.jpg

3249308_3400_zps5a53fbe9.jpg

Then I met my husband...I stopped exercising and got comfortable with a different lifestyle of eating and drinking. Then we got pregnant and I ate...and ate...and ate...and in my 9th month I weighed in at about 295lbs! Ouch!!

prego_zps5dd85b19.jpg

So after the baby, my beautiful son Gabriel, I started to walk and eat a little less I lost about 50lbs and stayed there for almost 3 years!

This is me going between 240lbs and 250lbs....about a size 18 in shirts and jeans

3249308_6444_zpsca4ad548.jpg

Ok so now here I am last week at 158lbs (about a size 6) training for my first bodybuilding competition! It has always been a dream of mine to compete and now I'm finally here! Its a long hard road of sacrifice, sweat, blood, and tears but if you really WANT it nothing is impossible. Keep pushing forward friends! Don't let food and fear of picking up weights stop you from your dream body! That cake you want to eat will always be there but your goals will just get further and further away...

IMAG03211_zpsb95bd95a.jpg

Many of you will ask how I did it....weight lifting, eating healthy at a HIGHER calorie plan finding my TDEE and eating 15% less. Taking measurements and not fussing over the scale. Then lifting heavier weights I can now lift just as much as I did in the past and even more! Feeding my body the foods it needs and allowing myself rest and cheat days once in a while and not beating myself up about it. My cardio plan changes sometimes its cardio 1-2 times a week other times its everyday.. Feel free to PM me with personal questions.

Replies

• StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    :indifferent: muscles every where! :flowerforyou:
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Congrats on meeting your goal :drinker: - can I ask how long it took to get there?
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you & good luck at your competition!
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!! Great work!!
  • HikeThatMountain
    Options
    Thank you for positing, that is very encouraging. Personally I'm only looking for a girly six-pack, but now you've shown me that is a very real possibility.

Wish you the best for the competition!
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic!
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Good luck with the competition!!
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Wow, such a huge difference! You look amazing. Congratulations and good luck in your comp!
  • Mpascarella90
    Mpascarella90 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats on meeting your goal :drinker: - can I ask how long it took to get there?

I started to seriously weigh food and train January 2012 at 240lbs and by October 2012 I weighed in at 167lbs. That is where I started lifting really heavy and training for the hope of a future competition. Last month I decided that October 2013 will be my first the pose picture is 10 days into my cutting phase.
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    Congratulations on getting back into shape. You look awesome. What is your height?
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    And all this time I felt proud because I can bench 60! :)

Awesome journey!! That takes serious discipline!! Good for you!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats!
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Your dedication is inspiring. Congratulations on all your hard work.
  • Mpascarella90
    Mpascarella90 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on getting back into shape. You look awesome. What is your height?

I am 5'3"
  • Shabas87
    Shabas87 Posts: 69
    Options
    Awesome!
  • ChristinaK69
    Options
    As always you impress me. You're transformation shows a lot of hard work and dedication. You're going to do great in your competition. Wish I lived closer to come watch it. Thank you so much for all of your help.
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!!! You look absolutely awesome good luck with your competition :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!