Littlest Losers (Week 4)

Options
Hi All!! Welcome to week 4! Below is the progress so far - keep those weights coming to me so I can keep the chart as up to date as possible! thx :)

what are suggestions for our challenge this week? i say we keep the 40 mins of exercise & 8 glasses of water, plus adding at least 1 vegetarian meal? or maybe one day of drinking nothing with calories (milk excluded)? (i.e. no lattes, juice, chai, soda, etc.)

what do yall think? let's push it this week!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Name Start Weight (6/25) Goal Weight 7/2 7/9 7/16
Akosky585 136 125 136 138.5
An94 109 95 108.5
AnneElise 143 135 143 142.2
Antiadipose 119 115 118 118
Arobles3231 117 110 119 115
Badrianne 139 125 139
Blj014 122 115 121
Carilyn39 149 145 149.2 148.2 149.6
Chelseap891 126 110 124 123
Cooperledgen 140 125 138.8 141.8
Kath711 131 125 130.5 129.5
Kath712 145 140 145 144.5 145
Kelynn 158 136 155.8 155
Loathesome 145 135 145
Lobster888 130 125 130 129.2 129.8
MissyCrissy18 119 113 118 118 117.9
Monkeysmum 136 125 136 136 136
Mshay09 148 151 150 150
Omid990 140 130 140
Princesspurple 138 128 141 139.5 138
Rowie 135 125 135 137
Salvirez 133 120 133 132
Schnarfo 112.6 110 111.4
Shagybear33 146 136 146
Shannahrose 151 140 151 151.8 150.4
Shellee9tj 156 145 157 155 154

GREAT JOB LADIES!!

Replies

• TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    seeing everyone elses numbers that go up and down over the weeks was very helpful last week I was 173 then 174 and now 176, wishing weight was as simple as calorie in calorie out but sadly i'm seeing thats not the case
  • ryssaan
    ryssaan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I agree seeing everyones weight fluctuate is a great relief. Some days I see it's just me but now I know it's not just me. Thanks for the insight.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Checking in on the new thread-

Shanna- Just realized I never posted my weight on Friday- I was 155.4 if you want to add it to the list :flowerforyou:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Checking in on the new thread-

Shanna- Just realized I never posted my weight on Friday- I was 155.4 if you want to add it to the list :flowerforyou:

got you on the chart - thx. it'll post on saturday :)
  • RooMcDermott
    RooMcDermott Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I skipped my Friday weigh in, but when I weighed on Thursday morning I was the same as last week.

Good luck everyone!
  • shannahrose
    Options
    good morning losers!

i did day 2 of shred level 3 this morning and will try to make spinning class tonight. i checked in on the scale saturday morning and i was down to 147.8 (from 150.4)!! the lowest i can EVER remember weighing! hope it stays off for the weigh in this week.

my personal goal for this week is to get in 40 mins of cardio on 6 of 7 days, and strength training 4x. with so little left to lose, i'm really trying to tone up as well.

how's everyone doing out there?
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    tagging

loving todays sunshine make sme feel all motivated and energetic

that said so far ive shopped and pegged washing out then more out and more out and tried to occupy 2 toddlers not exasctly exercise but at leats im not sat on my butt i supposse
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! Do you have a challange for this week yet?

I have exactly 60 days until my wedding. I am starting to wake up in the middle of the night thinking about stuff I need to do! Ahh, i need sleep!:mad: LoL. I am really looking forward to the week after so I don't have to plan anything and I can lay around on the beach without worries! :wink:
  • shannahrose
    Options
    Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! Do you have a challange for this week yet?

I have exactly 60 days until my wedding. I am starting to wake up in the middle of the night thinking about stuff I need to do! Ahh, i need sleep!:mad: LoL. I am really looking forward to the week after so I don't have to plan anything and I can lay around on the beach without worries! :wink:

OMG i totally relate!! i've been having wedding nightmares for like the last month! i'm down to 50-some odd days. Trying to pick it up a bit on exercise to look great on the big day!!
  • RooMcDermott
    RooMcDermott Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Here's hoping this weeks weigh in will finally show some results!

I am planning to go to a Body Pump class tonight. We've started a Water Challenge at work too, so maybe that'll help me get my water in :)

Have a great day ladies!
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    bump
  • antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    morning! sry i didnt check in,im maintaining 118
    ive been doing a lot more strength training so maintaining but toning up =]

TOM is here so this week will be interesting.
    good luck ladies!!!!
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    UGH, I have no motivation today!! I am just starting on my water intake and I cleaned my house this morning but now all I want to do is sit on my butt :yawn: Oh, well maybe after lunch I can get motivated, we have a thunderstorm front moving in quickly so I won't be getting outside but maybe I will do a DVD, haven't done Jillian's Shred in a while perhaps I will today!!:wink:
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Trying harder than ever...........please let it happen this week:)
  • carilyn39
    carilyn39 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    i am my own worst enemy. i promise as soon as i have a specatulare day on the scale the next day i can't avoid the snacks and sweet stuff. and plus TOM came to visit. i hate using that as an excuse though. its all a matter of self control.

Because TOM has to be so brutal to my stomach (big bully) i didn't feel well, so i didn't work out this morning. at work today the bosses were generous and because yesterday was icecream appreciation day they had the icecream truck come to work and bought us all our choice of icecream snack .(thank you very nice) i chose the mrs fields icecream sandwich. (OMG it was so good) untill i turned over the wrapper and saw that it was 490 calories and 19 grams of fat, YES 19 GRAMS OF FAT!

I guess tomorrow is a new day. I will feel better physically. So i will get up and work out. get back to business watch what i eat. good luck and much success to everyone this week.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hey Little losers,

I have read a few post about having a bad eating weekend, no motivation, no loss or even a gain (like me). This is the place to come and say it- vent it -whatever. We all have those days ...but the difference is we are here to support and motivate each other. Dust ourselves off and keep going. That is what is important in a life style change and healthy eating. We are making this journey together - we are not alone. Just remember, this is all a process. We are learning together. It is so helpful to know we all struggle a little bit here and there.

Everyone is doing great - we are checking in - being accountable and moving forward. This week is going to be a good week!!!!

Hope everyone has a great healthy day!!!!
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hey Little losers,

I have read a few post about having a bad eating weekend, no motivation, no loss or even a gain (like me). This is the place to come and say it- vent it -whatever. We all have those days ...but the difference is we are here to support and motivate each other. Dust ourselves off and keep going. That is what is important in a life style change and healthy eating. We are making this journey together - we are not alone. Just remember, this is all a process. We are learning together. It is so helpful to know we all struggle a little bit here and there.

Everyone is doing great - we are checking in - being accountable and moving forward. This week is going to be a good week!!!!

Hope everyone has a great healthy day!!!!
    You are soooo right, that's why I LOVE this site!!! I did dust my lazy butt off today and went out for a run, it was soooo hot and muggy and I was slighty miserable doing it but afterward I was so happy I did!!! We all CAN AND WILL do this!! Good luck ladies!!:bigsmile:
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Sorry didn't check in on Friday, was on vacation and did not weigh.

Did the vegetarian meal tonight with spaghetti.
    Got my water and exercise in, 4 veggies/fruits today.
  • MacguyverMommy
    MacguyverMommy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Aw man! This weeks challenge does not work for me again! :mad:

I'm a vegetarian and I only drink water and crystal light :laugh:

something else?!?
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Aw man! This weeks challenge does not work for me again! :mad:

I'm a vegetarian and I only drink water and crystal light :laugh:

something else?!?

im veggie too but the drinks would be a fail for me as i cant stand plain water so evrything i drink has some calories even my herbal teas they are only 2 but still not 0

you fancy us doing extra exercise instead of the veggie meals and calorie free drink say extra 10minutes 5minutes for each challenge we cant do