motivate me

Options
Can someone please come and give me a kick up the *kitten*. I need to exercise today and just cant be bothered.I seem to have lost my get up and go today:huh:

Replies

• sidewinder76
    Options
    You only have to have the courage and the strength for a moment. Hardest thing to do is start .....Now get out there, no excuse
  • Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You'll feel worse if you don't so just do it without thinking so much about the excuses!
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    some quotes

"I workout, because I can. When I get tired, or I am short on time, or I want to quit...I think about how lucky I am to be healthy enough to workout daily. Be grateful for your health and your ability to become STRONGER. Don't ever take it for granted!"

It comes down to a simple question: what do you want out of life, and what are you willing to do to get it?

'if you dont want to be a fat lazy &*^%$ then dont eat crap and do some excercise'

quotes like this drive me to do more
  • joyfulrunner22
    joyfulrunner22 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Think of all the amputees that are out there running, biking, swimming etc. Wounded Warriors always put things in perspective for me!
  • GenF32
    GenF32 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    "Just do it, even if you suck" is one of my favourites. Picture the Nike symbol.

I also read a really interesting interview with Michelle Bridges, who is quite a famous personal trainer and tv celebrity here in Australia recently, that struck a chord with me.

Check it out here http://www.mamamia.com.au/health-wellbeing/heres-the-secret-to-motivation/
  • StripedSmoker
    StripedSmoker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have a little calender and when I work out I cross that day out. It's a very satisfying feeling acutally and it sure motivates me.
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    This is a quote from one of my favourite songs:

"Sometimes you just feel tired, feel weak. And when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. But you've got to search within you, and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you, and get that motivation to not give up, and not be a quitter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse."

Also... another inspirational quote:

"Do something today that your future self will thank you for."
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    No one can motivate you. You need to just do it. Sometimes starting is the hardest part.
  • sexymuffintop
    Options
    I enjoy my restful weekends. Weekdays are for working out in this house, weekends are lazy time :laugh:
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    How's this for motivation? You've only got 14 lbs. to lose. I've got a 136 lbs to lose and I'm headed to the gym as soon as I finish typing this. If I can find the motivation to do this, you can easily do so.
  • sexymuffintop
    Options
    How's this for motivation? You've only got 14 lbs. to lose. I've got a 136 lbs to lose and I'm headed to the gym as soon as I finish typing this. If I can find the motivation to do this, you can easily do so.

Ha, nice post. You are pretty cool :flowerforyou:
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    GET OFF YOUR *kitten* AND BLOODY WORK OUT!!!!!!!

You'll feel better once you have :bigsmile:
  • joey6699
    joey6699 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi :) looking for motivation buddies as all my current friends are twigs. If anyone could help out someone who has been labeled 'the fat friend' since year 5, that would be great :) thanks :)
  • quesdadjanet
    quesdadjanet Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Cheers peeps.Just posting on here what a lazy *kitten* I was feeling kicked my rear end and I went out and ran 10k. Good luck to Mattschwartz
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    If it's important to you, you'll find a way. If it's not, you'll find an excuse.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    stewie-kicking-*kitten*-o.gif

Just get up and DO IT. You won't regret it! You will only regret not doing it later.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Can someone please come and give me a kick up the *kitten*. I need to exercise today and just cant be bothered.I seem to have lost my get up and go today:huh:

GET OFF YOUR *kitten*.

There is no such thing as motivation. Either you want it, or you dont. GET THE *kitten* UP AND DO IT. No one else made you fat! Do you deserve this? WELL?

GET THE HELL UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT BEING A LAZY FAT *kitten*!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    If it's important to you, you'll find a way. If it's not, you'll find an excuse.

^ or the nicer way to say it. LMAO!
  • JustME1611
    JustME1611 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    just think of how great you will feel after you work out. when i'm lazy and don't do anything i'm always disgusted with myself afterwards!
  • mickey2168
    mickey2168 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    When I feel like that I tell myself i'll just do five minutes and then stop. Usually I keep going once I start. Hang in there!:happy: